Chapter 14

I crashed on my bed face flat, then I kicked everything around. I am still embarrased of what I said to Jihae earlier, I don't know why I just snapped like that.

There's just this weird feeling in me that says; "Hey, Rajin. Go spit venom on that girl. Namjoon is yours." And I, even though Namjoon isn't actually mine, I obeyed and just went full-on bitch mode earlier.

I buried my face in my pillow and screamed. My voice was muffled by the pillow.

How can I face them tomorrow at school?

I pulled out my phone from my skirt pocket and looked for Haegi's name in the contact list. Well Haegi is the only girl I can share my teenage feelings with, and she's a love expert, since she's already got a boyfriend. So I guess I can get some advice from her.

I placed my phone on speaker mode.

"Sup, Avenger girl? Why did you call?"

Haegi's voice was heard through the speakers of my phone.

"Uh... I highkey got jealous of Namjoon having a study date with Jihae.." I said. I heard Haegi gasp, "YOU LIKE NAMJOON BACK- I mean... You like Namjoon?" She asked, calmy this time.

"Maybe. I just snapped in front of them. I don't know what to do or what to say to them tomorrow. I feel so embarrased." I said. "What did you do?" She asked, "I mean, tell me the whole story about it. I've got popcorn here."  Haegi said.

"So last Sunday Namjoon promised to accompany me while I'm going to buy some comic books. But earlier at dismissal, Jihae begged him to study with her at her family's café. Namjoon ditched me and went with Jihae. I felt really bad." I said.

"Of course you should. If I were you, I bitch slapped the soul out of Jihae and dragged Namjoon to the bookstore." Haegi said, and I can hear her chewing on food, "Go on..."

"So I went to the comic bookstore by my own, but guess what?"

"What?"

"The store was literally just beside Jihae's cafe."

"No shit."

"Yes shit."

"So you saw their moment together?"

"Yes."

"Man, I feel bad."

"After I bought the comic books that I needed, I went to the cafe and Jihae was trying to know the definitions of transitive and intransitive verbs from Namjoon." I said, while I flipped over and I was staring at the ceiling.

"What? I'm sure she knows about it. She's the top 3 student of our whole grade level and that's like our lesson back in 9th grade!" Haegi exclaimed. "Seventh grade." I corrected, "Well sorry. I'm not a genius like you, Avenger girl." Haegi said, "Anyway, what did you do then?"

"I told her the definition of the transitive and intransitive verbs. And gave some.... intriguing examples...." I said. "Ohoho~" Haegi laughed while chewing on popcorn, probably. I can sense her grinning, "And you unintentionally shoved into Jihae's face that Namjoon is yours and yours only. Right?"

".....yeah..."I said, "And Namjoon was also there, so now he probably thinks that I like him.. which is true, but what if he just sees me as a friend?"

"Sees you as a friend, my ass." Haegi snorted, "Well.. My advice to you is... just act normal, like the usual thing that you do everyday. Don't let what happened earlier bother you. If Namjoon asks you if you like him or not, just admit your feelings."