Chapter 20

I was inside Namjoon's bathroom, taking a shower after we played under the rain. When I was done rinsing up the dirt on my body, I went out of the shower room with a soft white towel wrapped around my body.

Namjoon lent me his shirt and basketball shorts, I just didn't wear any bra and I let my underwear dry then wore it. It was kind of awkward, but I hope Namjoon doesn't notice.

I just pat dried my hair while going out of Namjoon's bathroom, leading me to his room, where Namjoon was laying on his bed, hisclothes already changed.

"You'll not take a shower?" I asked, "I took a shower in my parents' bathroom." Namjoon replied, I nodded, "Oh..." I looked around his room, it still looked like the usual with animated characters on the walls and bookshelves filled with comic books and novels.

Namjoon got up from his bed and looked at me, a light shade of pink appeared on his cheeks, "Y-You look nice in my clothes.."

I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"A-Ah, I mean, you look nice today... It's not that you don't look nice everyday, It's just-"Namjoon said nervously but I cut him off, "Is this the effect of not talking to me for days?" I asked, laughing, "It's okay, I understand."

I looked at the time, and it's already 7:00 PM. "Oh well, I think I have to go home now..." I said, heading to the door. Namjoon rushed towards the door, blocking my way.

His actions shocked me, but I didn't show an obvious reaction.

"Uh..."Namjoon said, looking down, "I'm sorry.."

"For what?" I asked. Namjoon pursed his lips, "For taking you for granted.." I raised a brow, "What?" "Uh... I mean..."Namjoon said, "I'll keep my promises from now on."

I let out a smile, and ruffled Namjoon's hair. "It's okay, don't sweat about it." Namjoon just smiled, revealing those deep dimples of his which probably made my heart melt, even though I know that is physically impossible.

There was a few moments of silence, and then I felt my body is slowly pressing against Namjoon's. Namjoon is doing the same too. I can literally feel my heart thumping so loud inside my ribcage, I'm afraid that it's going to explode.

Namjoon's heavy breathing was audible, and I can literally feel his hot, minty breath against my face.

He crouched down a bit, to level his face with mine. He was staring directly at my eyes, and I did the same. Then his gaze slowly went down to my nose, and then he was directly staring at my lips. I can see him lick lis lower lip for a bit, making me gulp. I felt him edging his face closer to mine, as the tip of our noses touched. He closed his eyes as he was brushing his nose against mine, closing his eyes. I did the same. I felt my lips lightly brushing against his, and it made my heartbeat even faster.

Is this even real? Am I imagining things?

Namjoon's arms wrapped around my waist, as he pulled me closer, crashing his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, returning the kiss that he gave me.

This is actually the first time I've been this physically close to someone, so I don't know what to do in situations like this.

I felt Namjoon's hands crept towards my legs, as he suddenly lifted me up, which made me gasp, and he just made the kiss deeper. He made me wrap my legs around his waist, as he walked towards his bed and we crashed on his bed, I bounced back for a bit. Namjoon continued to kiss me, as he began slipping his hands under the shirt that I'm wearing. I tugged under his shirt, and he got up to remove it, revealing his toned body. I gulped.