.coda.

There was a knock on my door.

I arranged my glasses and stretched for a bit in my couch, took a sip on my coffee, and stood up as I hurried towards the door to open it.

Namjoon was looking at me with a smile on his face. He immediately cupped my cheeks and leaned in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and noticed that his police officer uniform was a bit damp from the rain. His hair was also wet too. I let go of him and narrowed my eyes at him. He seemed disappointed when I cut off our kiss.

I arranged my glasses, “Why didn't you use an umbrella? You might get sick!”I nagged. “The umbrella got ruined, okay?” He defended. I sighed, “You've got a car, but you still managed to be in the rain. Typical Kim Namjoon.”

He just grinned, revealing his deep dimples that formed on his cheeks. “Just go and take a shower so that you'll avoid getting sick.” I ordered. Namjoon did a salute, “Yes ma'am.” then proceeded to our bedroom.

I went back on sitting in front of my desk and laptop, typing the last chapter of my novel and then I took another sip of my coffee.

“What do you think you really are? Are you really an AI or a human?”

I let out a smile, as I got the microphone and looked directly at the camera from that reporter's network,

“AI or not, whatever's the case, you'll still throw shit at me because my body was developed non biologically.” I paused, “Justice will be served to my father's death.” I dropped the mic back on the reporter's hand and entered Namjoon's car as other reporters kept on asking me more questions.

Namjoon also entered his car, and he immediately held my hand and smiled, “You know you're human.”

“I know I am.”

“Woooo!”I heaved out a deep breath, as I stretched my arms upwards, hearing my bones crack for a bit. Namjoon just got out of our bedroom, drying his hair with a white towel.

He went behind me and checked on what I was doing on my laptop, “Is that the epilogue of your novel?” I nodded, “Yep. I just finished it. I'll send it to the publisher later.”

Namjoon smiled, “Well, out of all the novels that you've written, this is my favorite one.” I rolled my eyes, “You just like this because you're the main character.” “Of course.” Namjoon nuzzled his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck, “Either way, I'm proud that you already finished writing your latest novel, Ms. Genius.” I smiled, “Thanks, Joon.”

Let me tell you some things about me:

I am no robot, nor I came from a wealthy family. I didn't lose my mother as a child, nor I had a genius scientist dad. All I have is a loving middleclass family back in Ilsan, a job of writing fiction novels, and a rich-ass and handsome boyfriend that became the Chief Inspector of Seoul.

And I think I'm pretty contented with that.

<<End•of•Story>>

__________________________________

A/n:

Okay so to make things clear, Namjoon is a policeman in Bad Things and Hitgirl, right? So the real ending of this story is in the same time as Hitgirl and Bad things.... And so as the ending of Game, which is featured in this story also. :3

Thanks for reading!