Chapter 18

On the next day, I saw Namjoon walking at the hallway across me, as he was staring directly at me. I immediately looked away and turned the other way, and I almost bumped at Hyungbae, but I immediately dodged to the side. Hyungbae, on the other hand, got surprised, so he stumbled forward but I managed to catch him by his shoulders and helped him stand up straight.

Hyungbae looked at me, impressed, "you have really fast reflexes." I shrugged, "It's just the way I am."

"Why did you suddenly turn the other way?" He asked. I motioned at the person a few meters behind me, Hyungbae took a quick look, and mouthed an "oh..."

"He's coming closer." Hyungbae told me, and I just pursed my lips and heaved out a huge sigh as I felt Namjoon come towards us, "Hey-" he was about to say, but I cut him off, "Yo, Hyungbae, why don't we proceed to our classroom already?" I asked.

I gave Hyungbae my please-just-agree-with-me look, and he nodded, "Yeah, sure." I smiled and dragged him to our classroom, leaving Namjoon at the hallway.

At lunch, Haegi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and I sat together as usual, with Haegi beside me and Hoseok across me, then Namjoon beside Hoseok.

Namjoon and I still hadn't talked to each ither, and I noticed that Jihae doesn't stick with him like a gecko in this day.

Just when I mentioned Jihae in my mind, I saw her walking towards our table, holding her tray of food. I just sighed and took a sip on my orange juice.

"Hey, can I sit with you guys?"Jihae asked. Namjoon immediately stood up, "Rajin just finish my food for me." He says and then he left the table, not even saying anything further.

We followed Namjoon with our gaze, and he was just walking away, not even turning back.

.......did he just give me his food?

I looked at his tray, and he had an untouched spicy fried chicken and garlic rice. My mouth watered from the sight. I immediately got his plate and placed it beside my lunchbox.

Jihae just remained on standing there, and she looked like she was about to cry.

"Did you and your dearest boyfriend had a fight?"I asked, then I ate some kimchi fried rice with fried egg from my lunchbox. Jihae just looked at me, her eyes filled with rage, "H-He's not-" she didn't even finish what she was saying then she placed her untouched food on the table, "Just eat my lunch. Whatever." She said and then left us on the table, dumbfounded.

I took a bite off the spicy fried chicken leg, "Why are they suddenly giving me their food?" I asked no one in prticular, dragged Jihae's tray towards me, and saw just a small bowl of caesar salad with a bottle of water, "You call this lunch?"

"She's on a diet to impress Namjoon, of course." Haegi said, and resumed on eating stir fried noodles.

I just shrugged as I resumed on eating, not minding anyone's business.

A few moments later, I heard someone screaming, and a bunch of people murmuring. Most students rushed out of the canteen and ran on the hallways.

Hoseok stood up from his seat, "What's happening?" He asked, as Haegi stood up from her seat too, "Let's check it out."

I was still eating the spicy chicken leg, "Wait a minute..." I said, still eating the chicken, and by the time I finished eating, I dropped the bone and drank the bottled water from Jihae's lunch then stood up, "Let's go."

The three of us went to the window, and since the canteen was at the third floor of the senior building, we saw what's happening around.

Jihae was at the edge of the rooftop, and I noticed that her arms are bleeding.