Chapter 28

Well hello, dear reader! Do you still want to read the rest that will happen in this story?

I'll give you an advice: DON'T.

There are a lot of bad things that will happen in this chapter. I repeat, bad things......and also, expect bad writing since the author of this book is rushing everything to end my story fast. Ugh, that moody teenager.

But if you want to read this further, then just go on, support the lazy author of this story even though she's not earning something that can buy her concert tickets when she writes stories on Wattpad.

Anyway,

I should be unconsious at this state. Concussions from a hard impact can kill me. I expected myself to black out and wake up the next morning, only to realize that months had passed already or maybe after I'd black out I already died.

But I didn't. I just had a two second black out or so, and then I was conscious again like nothing happened to me.

Confused on what's happening to me, I slowly stood up, blood still rolling down my forehead.

Namjoon looked at me, and then looked at my father angrily, "Why did you do that to her?" He asked, dead serious.

I held the sleeve of Namjoon's jacket,

"How did you get in here?"I asked him. Namjoon seemed to ignore my question. He remained that angry look at my father.

My father was on the ground, and he spitted out blood from his mouth. He stood up, adjusting his jaw a bit, as he was smiling happily, "damn, kid. You sure do love her."

"You are experimenting on your daughter, how do you even call yourself a father?" Namjoon asked angrily, his teeth gritted.

My eyes widened, "what?" That word suddenly went out of my mouth, "Experiment?" I looked at my dad in disbelief, is that why answers suddenly pop up in my head when someone asks me a question? Is that why I always sleep for the whole day on Saturdays? Am I really being experimented on?

"I am protecting her life. Don't meddle with this, kid."Father said, "Did your daddy tell you the truth about Rajin?"

Namjoon was just silent for a moment, and then he bursted out, "Rajin is human! You should treat her like one! Not experiment on her like she's some kind of lab rat just because you are a well known genius!" He exclaimed, both of his fists are clenched and are shaking from anger.

"Since when did you know about this?" I asked Namjoon, still tugging on the sleeve of his jacket. Namjoon looked at me and bit his lower lip, "Since the beginning."

The information that I learned about myself at the moment is unbearable for my brain.

My dad chuckled for a bit, "human," he mumbled. Suddenly things happened so quickly that I didn't even managed to process my thoughts when he pulled out a folding knife from his pocket and slashed my arm.

I didn't even feel it.

Namjoon's eyes widened, and my father made sure to get rid of the arm starting from my elbow. I saw my arm on the ground, as blood gushed out of my cut-off arm. This might seem really gruesome and brutal, but this is really happening to me, dear reader.

The author of this story really missed writing brutal horror stories and regretted for writing love stories, and now I think she'll immediately write one after this story, that's why she's rushing things up... talk about having a bad writing plan....

Anyway,

I was frozen on the spot, of course. How can my arm be cut off like this easily? And why can't I feel it?