Chapter 25

We finally arrived at Narita International Airport, and Mr. Ahn led us to the black van that I usually ride on everytime I go to Japan for a competition. Mr. Ahn sat in the front seat, Haegi and I at the middle, while Hyungbae and Namjoon sat at the back.

"This is amazing, this is my first time in any country." Haegi said giddily, as she took out her phone and started to take pictures at every street that we passed by. Namjoon has his DSLR camera too, so he took pictures of people on the streets, and he took pictures of us, and he took a lot of pictures of Hyungbae, who was sleeping with his mouth open.

.....poor Hyungbae, he seemed to be tired from the trip, and Namjoon is making fun at him.

"He's gonna kill you if he finds out." I told Namjoon. He just chuckled, "He'll not." "Oh shut up. When I regain my energy I'll smash your camera." Hyungbae said tiredly, his eyes still closed and his face was against the window. "If you can."Namjoon said. Hyungbae just groaned as he adjusted himself in his seat, facing away from Namjoon.

"You guys should take a rest for a while now, we'll be at Tokyo in the next 50 minutes." Mr. Ahn told us, then he placed his headphones on his head as he probably blasted on some music. He rested his head comfortably in his neck pillow as he slept.

Namjoon decided to take a rest for a while too, and not too long after, he was snoring like Hyungbae and Mr. Ahn.

Haegi, on the other hand, was video chatting Hoseok. I went up to her, placed my chin on her shoulder, and waved at Hoseok on the screen, "Hey, Hoseok." I said tiredly.

"Yo, Tony Stark." Hoseok said, "You guys are already at Japan now?" "Yeah, we're at the van, travelling to Tokyo." Haegi said, then showed Hoseok the scenery outside the car, "It's nice here, actually."

"I can hear multiple people snoring at the background.." Hoseok said, "Let me guess, Namjoon is one of those people." "Of course." Haegi laughed. "He along with Mr. Ahn and Hyungbae got knocked out. They're sleeping really soundly inside the van, I think the driver is now annoyed by their snores." I laughed.

"Anyway, the two of you just talk here, I'm gonna take a little siesta." I said, wore my Ice Bear hood, and got Haegi's plush toy and made it as a pillow then I closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up, kids. We're already here."

I heard Mr. Ahn's voice while he was tapping each one of our faces. I opened my eyes a bit, and slowly got up as we got off the van, I'm still hugging Haegi's marshmallow plush toy while wearing an Ice Bear hood.

Hyungbae, Namjoon, and Haegi looked like they just woke up too. Haegi rubbed her eyes, and when she saw where we'll stay her eyes widened, "WE'RE STAYING HERE?"

We were staying in a 4.7 star hotel in Tokyo, where I usually stay in whenever I'll have a contest that is held in Tokyo, Japan. "Yeah, apparently, this is a normal thing for Rajin. Her dad paid for this stay, as usual." Mr. Ahn informed us.

"Damn, Rajin. You're stinking rich." Haegi said, as she punched my shoulder lightly. I shrugged.

The driver got our luggages and bags, as the bellboys of the hotel went to get our bags. We entered the hotel, and Mr. Ahn talked to the lady at the counter about the reservation and stuff.

Soon enough, we were led to our rooms. Each of us had separate rooms, Haegi's room is beside mine, Namjoon's room is across Haegi's, Hyungbae's room is beside Namjoon's, and Mr. Ahn's room is beside Hyungbae's.

"You'll rest in your rooms for a few hours, and I'll call you guys for lunch then you'll prepare for your contest tomorrow morning." Mr. Ahn told us, "If any of you have some questions, just ask me."

"Can we stay at each other's rooms?" Haegi asked. "Well apparently, since I am your guardian, girls shouldn't stay in the same room with boys just in case if something happens... you know what I mean.." Mr. Ahn said, eyeing ne and Namjoon, "But there's nothing wrong with girls staying in another girl's room, or boys staying in another boy's room, whatever you guys might do there, you cannot reproduce, so..." Mr. Ahn said, and he sighed,

"You know what, do whatever you want. Just don't do anything stupid that can get me fired from my job. Anyways, focus on your contest tomorrow first, you can have fun tomorrow night." Mr. Ahn said, "Get it?"

We did a quick salute, "Yes, sir."

Mr. Ahn nodded, "Good. Now I'm going to my room to call my girlfriend." He said and entered his room. We did the same.

My bags were placed near the closet beside the bed. I just kicked my sneakers off under my closet, removed my hoodie, and I wasn't wearing anything underneath it except my bra, and just crashed face flat on the bed, as I bounced back up for a few times, since the bed was too soft.

A few moments later, I hear heavy footsteps coming up toward me and a few people crashed on my bed.

I immediately got up, and saw Haegi, Hyungbae, and Namjoon on my bed, staring at me with wide eyes.

"OH MY GOD!" The four of us said in unison as I immediately got my hoodie and wore it, "Why did you suddenly enter my room, you dimwits?"

Haegi let out a grin, "Wow, you have body goals, Avenger girl.. Your..." she motioned to her chest, which made me close my eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm myself, "Don't mention about it."

"I- I'm going back to my room..." Hyungbae stuttered, his face bright red, as he got up and ran out of my room, covering something on his crotch. "M-Me too.."Namjoon said as he dashed out of my room.

"Why didn't you guys knock first?"I asked, and Haegi just raised her arms up in the air, as if surrendering, "Well your door was open in the first place."

"Anyway, I'm going to stay here for a while... It's boring in my room without anyone with me.."Haegi said, rolling on my bed. I just went to turn the TV on, "You just miss Hoseok since you guys don't have se-" "Yuck, we don't do that!" Haegi said, as she threw me a pillow, and I immediately caught it, "We know our limits." Haegi said, and I just raised a brow, "okay..."

We ate lunch at a Japanese restaurant a few blocks away from the hotel, and nothing really happened much. After that, we went back in the hotel, and into my room where we studied and had a mini game for our the competition tomorrow.

"How did you know anout that? We haven't discussed that at school nor it is present in our textbooks."Hyungbae asked me, and Haegi just "pff"-ed, "Hey, she's a literal cyborg, she knows everything. Einstein and Hawkings are shaking in their graves." Haegi said, "I'm a hundred and one percent sure that we'll win tomorrow's contest."

"Of course, since we have Ms. Genius with us." Namjoon said, grinning while looking at me. I just shook my head in disbelief, "Let's just continue on studying so that we'll win, okay?"

_____________________

This was kind of random and rushed but I'm reading The Burning Maze (Trials of Apollo) atm and I AM NOT OKAY.