Chapter 5

The bell that ends the classes for today finally rang, and then students rushed out of their classrooms. Since I am not reading any textbooks now, I already went out of the classroom along with my classmates and I felt like a normal kid in school now, damn.

Namjoon walked with me towards our lockers. As I was arranging my things in my locker, Namjoon stood beside me, leaning against the lockers.

“Do you have any practice today?”I asked. Namjoon nodded, “Our gig on Friday will be a bit big so we have to practice a lot. We're going to perform in front of a big crowd since it's Music Fair in Myeongdong.”

“Nice.”I said, “I'll watch you guys perform.”

Namjoon crossed his arms on his chest, as he pouted, “Of course you should.” I just raised an eyebrow, "Why? To give you inspiration?”

An obvious red blush tinted Namjoon's cheeks, and red blotches appeared on the middle of his nosebridge that connected the blush that formed on his cheeks.

“Why are you blushing?” I asked curiously, “Are you ashamed, embarrased, confused, or angry?”

Namjoon let out a laugh, “Why do you talk like an AI robot?” I shrugged, “This is the way I talk, what do you mean?” I said and closed my locker. Mr. Ahn was standing on my right side now. He just appeared there like some ninja which made Namjoon flinch and place a hand on his chest because he was startled by the sudden appearance of our teacher.

We bowed, “Good afternoon, Mr. Ahn.” Namjoon and I greeted. Mr. Ahn had his headphones rest on the back of his neck, and he placed his hands at the pocket of his jacket as he let out a smile, “Well, Rajin, you really amazed me in my class today.”

“O-Oh.. Thank you, sir.”I said, Mr. Ahn nodded, “Do you want to be a member of our IT club? Namjoon is a member there, by the way.” Mr. Ahn said, motioning at Namjoon. I looked at Namjoon, and he nodded. “It's fun there. We get to make robots and visit the HJJ Company. They make cool robots.”

Even I do well in school, I never participated in clubs, and I always turn down their offers since my dad said that I shouldn't waste my time after classes hanging out at some club room....

But now, my dad said that I can do anything I want, as long as I can graduate and not engage in a romantic relationship with anyone in my whole life.

I looked at Mr. Ahn, "Sure, sir.” Mr. Ahn still has that same cheerful smile on his face, "Then that's great! Namjoon, you go inform her when we have our meetings, okay?” “Got it sir.”Namjoon said, and Mr. Ahn just threw finger guns at Namjoon as he left.

“So where are Hoseok and Haegi?”I asked, “Probably at the canteen. They'll just come over at my house, let's just get going.”Namjoon said as we went out of our school, and towards the parking lot where Mr. So, my chaffeur, was waiting.

He smiled, "You're going to his house again, miss?” “Uh.. Yeah.”I said. Mr. So just looked at me, and then at Namjoon as he smiled.

...why is he being like that?

"Okay, sure.”Mr. So let us enter the car, and I was about to enter the front seat but he blocked me, “Miss, why don't you sit with your friend at the back? It would be lonely for him if he's alone there.”

“....oh.”I said, feeling my face a bit hot, and then sat beside Namjoon at the backseat.

“And they're here.”Yoongi said as he looked at us when he placed his phone down. He was laying down on the sofa in their studio, as Seokjin was sitting on the floor, strumming an acoustic guitar.