Chapter 6

We were having a pop quiz in math before lunch, since Mrs. Go really likes to see us fail miserably, she gave each of us a long sized bondpaper with 50 item questions, all of the questions are asking for the square root of numbers. It would just be pretty easy for everyone if she let us use the calculator, but she  forbid us to use calculator. She didn't even let us use scratch papers to let us solve.

Talk about a devil in human form.

And since I got used with mentally solving simple maths like this, I just easily finished the whole test in 50 seconds.

Now I am sitting in class boredly, as my other classmates are attempting to answer the quiz, and some just obviously given up.

"If you got below 30 you're doing a hundred paged homework." Mrs. Go said, which made some students sit upright, including Hoseok, who was in the verge of giving up.

I looked at my classmates, and they obviously don't look alright. What Mrs. Go is doing isn't right anywhere you look at it, and she's just doing this to make the grades of her students unbelievably low.

While Mrs. Go was roaming around the room, eyeing every student if there is any suspicious going on, I grabbed two pieces of paper and wrote the answers on the papers.

I can feel Mrs. Go walking towards my direction, and I inmediately hid those papers under my test paper, and Mrs. Go just walked past me.

"Pst."I hissed as quietly as possible, handing a sheet of paper to Hoseok. I poked Shin Namsoo who is sitting in front of me, and handed him the other piece of paper.

The papers were travelling from person to person, and Mrs. Go didn't even notice a thing.

The people from my back are indeed very fast, they already finished the test in a span of 3 minutes or so. Well the paper skipped one person, since Namjoon was already finished 30 seconds after me. While the people in my front aren't that fast because Mrs. Go was mostly roaming in the front.

I observed the paper, which is in the hands of Jo Aera now, and she's the 2nd to the last person that is going to copy from the paper.

The last person that is going to receive the paper was Lee Jihae, our class representative and the top 3 of our class.

Jihae is smart, so I think she probably didn't need to have the sheet of paper to answer.

When Aera was already finished copying, she was about to hand the paper to Jihae but Mrs. Go slammed her teaching stick on the whiteboard a few times, getting all of our attention,

"Okay, time's up. Let's check your papers. Since you'll probably change the answers of your classmates to the right answers if I let you exchange with your seatmates, then I will check it." Mrs. Go said, "Pass your papers to the front."

And so we did.

While Mrs. Go was checking our papers, she raised an eyebrow while doing so. We were just seated quietly on our seats, not making a sound.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Go stood up from her seat, holding our test papers. "As usual, only Hong Rajin got the perfect score. Kim Namjoon was 45 out of 50. Most of you got the scores 30 to 35, so you're saved from the hundred paged homework." I heard everyone heaved out a sigh of relief, "But..."

Mrs. Go paused, looking at Lee Jihae, "Only one didn't pass. I'm disappointed in you, Lee Jihae. You only got 29 out of 50."

My eyes widened a bit, as I looked at Jihae and she just lowered her head and nodded. Mrs. Go went back to her table, got a book from her handbag, then walked back towards Jihae, and slammed the book on Jihae's desk, "Answer everything in that book. Write your answers in a long bondpaper or two. Use black ballpen, and no erasures. Write your answers legibly. I want that to be passed to me tomorrow in my subject. Got it?"

Jihae got the book, and nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

The bell for lunch finally rang, and Mrs. Go sighed, "Don't be a disappointment, Lee Jihae." Then she looked at us, "Class dismissed." And she left the room.

Everyone in the classroom, well except for Jihae and me, groaned as they stretched.

"Damn, Avenger girl you saved our butts out there!" Haegi said cheerfully as she jumped on my back. "It's nothing." I said. "Whoa, what would our life be without Tony Stark?"Hoseok said. I looked at him, raising a brow, "You're still calling me that?"

"Tony Stark is a nice name for you, since you both wear the same glasses, you're both geniuses, you just have to have that iron heart and your iron suits then you're Iron woman." Hoseok laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

My other classmates thanked me for giving them answers. I looked at Jihae at the corner, as she was fixing her things. I immediately stood up and went towards her, "Jihae.." I said, and Jihae looked at me directly in the eye, "what do you want?"

"Uh... I can help you with your homew-" "Forget it, stop acting nice. You're not." Jihae said, "If you just did that to get our classmates' friendship or what, then you're very low. I don't know what would the teachers say if they found out that you cheated on a quiz."

She said, got her bag, and left the classroom. All of my classmates were looking at us earlier. Now they're all silent.

Aera went up towards me, "R-Rajin it's my fault, I-I'm sorry, I'll go talk to Jihae-" "It's okay, it's not your fault." I told Aera and she just looked at me and blinked.

"Ugh, what if Jihae tells the principal?" Haegi said, obviously stressed, "What if-" Hoseok stuffed a spoon full of rice inside Haegi's mouth, "Tony is just chill at this state when she's supposed to be worried the most, but you're the one acting like you gave out answers." Hoseok said, and then ate rice.

"Why, what happened?" Taehyung asks, and Namjoon slurped on noodles, "Well Ms. Genius became the answer fairy in our classroom earlier. But one classmate wasn't able to copy the answers since we ran out of time. Now that classmate is mad."

"I hope we'll have a classmate like Ms. Genius." Jungkook said, stuffing lanb skewers in his mouth.

"That classmate of yours... Is going to report to the principal about what happened?"Jimin asked. "We hope she doesn't." Hoseok said, "But it's obvious that she hates Tony now."

I just sighed, "I'll just try my best to befriend her."

________________________

hiiii I am still having a block so this chapter is kinda random.