Chapter 23

After class, I went to Namjoon's house, as usual, to get ready for the gig that we'll do in a local nightbar later.

Haegi looked at me, at my clothes, specifically, as she looks like she's having a major disagreement with my outfit.

I looked at the clothes that I'm wearing at the moment; denim ripped jeans, and a plain tshirt. I wore black leather high-cut Converse, and just tied my hair up in a ponytail.

There's nothing wrong with my outfit.

"Are you going to sing in front of people or just going to eat at that bar?" Haegi asked, Then she got her bag. She pulled out a white sleeveless shirt with an arrowed heart print in front, and a black cropped up leather jacket with a microphone pin on the collar. "Just wear this. Your jeans and shoes are alright."

I got the clothes that Haegi gave me, "Are these clothes yours?" "No, I just bought it. I predicted that you'll choose a simple outfit so..." Haegi said. "You don't have to but me-" I said but Haegi cut me off, "Just wear it. You can give that to me later."

I nodded and went to the bathroom and changed my clothes. By the time I was finished wearing the leather jacket, someone knocked on the door. "Hey, Avenger girl, you done yet?" Haegi asked. "Yes, I'll go out in-"I said, but Haegi suddenly entered the bathroom.

"What?" I asked. She removed my hairtie, letting my hair loose on my shoulders and back. She arranged my hair a bit, making it look a bit "messy". She pulled out a powder from her bag, "Close your eyes." She said, and I did as I was told. Haegi removed my glasses and handed it out to me. I kept my glasses on my pocket.

Haegi did something on my face, and after a few moments, she told me to open my eyes. And so I did. My eyes felt heavy. "Why does this feel weird?" I asked, and was about to rub my eyes but Haegi slapped my hand away from my face, "That's make up, and you should deal with it." She said, I was about to look at my face in the mirror, but Haegi let me face her, "nuh-uh, we should finish this first." She pulled out a black lipstick from her bag, "I just bought this, so you can have it. This fits your personality."

She applied the black lipstick on my lips, and when she was done, she looked at me proudly, like I was her child who won a soccer match or something.

"You look gorgerous." Haegi said, and she let me face the mirror. I look very different. With the heavy eye makeup and the black lipstick, plus with my usual pokerface and my tough looking outfit, I look like that highschool girl whom anyone doesn't want to mess with.

"I look like I just ate squid ink." I commented. Haegi hit my shoulder, "Shut up."

When we went out of the bathroom, the guys stared at us, while their mouths hung open. "Haegi, where's Rajin?" Seokjin asked. "Who's that new girl?"Taehyung added.

"Oh shut up." I said, and they just laughed.

"You look very different... but not the bad kind of different, you look b-beautiful.." Namjoon went up to me. He was wearing a black shirt with cut off sleeves, showing his biceps, a purple and black checkered polo shirt was wrapped around his waist, and he was wearing a black bandanna on his forehead. Well that's his usual look when they are performing onstage, and he really looked like the drummer in the group.

I smiled, "Thanks. You look great too."

"Okay, let's get going now, shall we?" Yoongi announced, and then everybody entered my pickup truck, as usual, with Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook at the back.

We brought Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook at Taehyung's house, since they weren't allowed at the bar yet. After that, we went to the place where we are going to perform for tonight.

After ten songs, we were finished performing in front of a lot of people, about hundreds, who are eating and drinking at this famous bar and resto. The audience clapped as we got offstage.

I felt nervous at first, but I learned to control my stage fright when I just close my eyes when we sing.

A couple of girls about our age rushed towards the backstage, where we are. "Hi!" One girl waved at me energetically, and I waved back, "Is she your new member? What's her name?" The other girl asked. "Yeah, she's the new member." Hoseok said. I went up to them, "Hi, I'm Rajin." "You look so pretty." The first girl said, I was flustered at her comment, "Thank you." "Can we take a picture with you guys?" The second girl asked, and I nodded, "of course."

"And of course, it's my job to hold the camera." Haegi stood up from her seat, and got the girl's phone. The two girls were in between of me and Namjoon, Yoongi was beside me, Seokjin was beside Namjoon, and Hoseok was crouching at the front, making peace signs with his hands.

Haegi took multiple pictures of us, and then the girls left after they hi-fived each one of us.

Not too long after, a group of four went up to us, asked if I'm the new member and asked for my name, and also asked to take pictures with us. One girl from that group asked to take a solo picture with Namjoon, since she said that he's her favorite member of the group. Namjoon, being a good role model, agreed.

The girl hugged Namjoon at the side, and Namjoon wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulder, while his other hand was raised and held up a finger heart sign.

I wasn't jealous, of course. But when I saw that the girl's boobs were too near Namjoon's bare skin, and the girl was only wearing a tank top, her cleavage showing, that's when I felt things.

.....honestly my boobs are way more bigger than hers, but WHY DOES NAMJOON LOOK LIKE HE'S ENJOYING IT?

After a few poses with the girl, the girl got her phone back from Haegi. "I love you!" She told Namjoon. "I love you too, thank you for supporting us!" Namjoon said, the girl just smiled as she went back to her friends, as they were fangirling to each other.

"So you're like idols now, huh?" I asked them, and they shook their heads no, "We're not." Yoongi said, "Anyway, there's a free buffet for us here. Let's start eating."

While I was eating my delicious food and watching another set of musicians performing onstage, I realized that this isn't too bad after all.

______________________

so Rajin is becoming a rockstar now idk man I'm gonna spam write and update.