Chapter 24

A few weeks had passed, and I am usually performing at that bar and resto with the others, but my father is still not aware of it.

Hyungbae knew about it, so he often visits us there in the bar and resto with Sooyoung, and I noticed that Sooyoung kept looking at Seokjin for a while, like she knew him. But Seokjin looked like he never met Sooyoung in his whole life.

........or maybe he did. I'm getting caught up in this "conspiracy theory" of Hyungbae and Haru about Sooyoung being transported into the videogame world, since I knew that Seokjin acted weirdly before too (according to Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin) while we were at the comic bookstore, talking about Sooyoung.

And also, Namjoon told me that Seokjin acted weird once and he had his hair dyed in crimson red and he wore fiery red contact lenses once.

...maybe he didn't just "dye" it. And those weren't just contact lenses.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Hyungbae asked me, which snapped me out of my little deep thoughts. We were sitting at the bench at the school park, as I was waiting for Namjoon and the others since it was Namjoon, Hoseok, and Haegi's turn to clean the classroom.

"uh.... About your conspiracy theory." I said. Hyungbae gasped, "Now you believe us?" "Kind of.."I said. Hyungbae clapped in amazement, "There's really something going on with my sister. Especially when I brought her to your performance at that bar and resto, when she saw that broad shoulder guy..."

"Well I heard that Seokjin's hair and pupils went red once."I said. Hyungbae gasped, "What if they were transported into the videogame world and got their memories erased? That's why my sister was acting weird when she saw that Jin guy..."

I laughed, "Maybe..."

A few moments of silence, then Namjoon, Hoseok, and Haegi went up to us. "Here they are." Hyungbae said, standing up, "Now, let's go to the comic bookstore, shall we?"

We were at Haru's comic bookstore, and as usual, she was at the counter, hanging out with Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin.

"Hey, what's up?"Haru asked, "It's been a while since you last dropped by here." "They were just here yesterday."Jungkook said. "Oh shut up." Haru said, "anyway, just pick whatever comic you like there. No discounts."

I went up to the Marvel section, and Namjoon followed me. "You already finhed reading Infinity War?" He asked. I nodded, "I bought the whole set five weeks ago."  "Damn, you're rich." Namjoon said, picking up some books.

"Anyway, when are we going to Japan?"Namjoon asked. "This Friday. So it's the day after tomorrow. How can you forget that?" I said, "And I guess it's just the four of us who'll go to Japan." Namjoon just nodded, as he continued on checking the books, "You've been to Japan before, right?" he asked. I nodded, "Yeah, I've been there ten times." "So you pretty much know a lot of places to explore." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, like the airport, my hotel room, and the Japanese school where the contest will be held. Such nice places." I said sarcastically. "I thought these contests can let you have a trip to some places in Japan after the contest." Namjoon said, "Yeah, but I was alone everytime so I'll get bored if I'm the only one with the tourist guide. I stayed at my hotel room and studied instead." I said.

"Wow you're actually such a boring person back then."Namjoon said, "I know, right?" I said, "I don't even know why did you even like me since then."

An obvious red tint appeared on Namjoon's cheeks and red blotches on his nose, connecting the blush on his cheeks. "I-It has a reason, okay?" He said, the tints on the parts of his face that I mentioned got even in a brighter shade of red. I just laughed.