PART 1 HE AWAKENS

Centuries had passed since Hanzo and the other holy guardians had defeated the demon king as well as Oksizz the last of the Deletors and the world had became peaceful for centuries. But in the deepest and darkest part of Hell were the Deletors once ruled till there mass extinction by the previous demon king a dark tree grown and with it is Deletors the long to believe rebirth tree of the Deletors had grown fully and the Deletors were revived once more.

 But in the deepest and darkest part of Hell were the Deletors once ruled till there mass extinction by the previous demon king a dark tree grown and with it is Deletors the long to believe rebirth tree of the Deletors had grown fully and the Dele...

Oksizz: "I had told Hanzo I will return more powerful than before. Now my race shall rise again. I killed the last hydra to get the seed for the tree but it was worth it to bring back my race and me as the new demon king."
(In the human world)
I was a normal high school student attending a school of Magic I was a good student at most parts of the school. Till one day in class I was looking out the window while the rest was reading the story of the holy guardian named Hanzo most believe that he and the other holy guardians never existed but if they didn't than why is there magical weapons and the legend of the "Rebirth" as well as it's location. Then the entire school started to shake everyone thought it was just a small earthquake till we saw a demon right outside our window it looked like a Deletor of how they were described it pulled out a Scythe and slashed it to the class room nothing happened till it left then the entire school started to collapse no one was able to get out on time before the building was down. Then everything had went dark. Several hours had passed I awoken and I was looking around trying to find a way out till a wooden box had appeared in front of me so then I opened it and in it was a sword and a note when I read it I couldn't believe my eyes I thought it was all a dream but it was all real the story of the holy guardians is true and I am one of five. I was hearing voices coming from the other side of the rubble. So I started to cut my way through the rubble then I saw some teachers helping students to get out of the school. It was shocking once that I went out side some of the buildings in the city was burning and guns can also be heard as well as people screaming for help. Its kinda strange a new holy war has started and I am one of the five who can end it. Now it is up to me and the others were ever they are to end this war and bring peace once more to this world. As well the next few days while the school is being rebuilt I will be training. But so many students had died due to the school collapsing. Well learning can kill sometimes.
(In Dragoon city Japan/night time)
Professor: "I can't let these demons get there hands on this time orb it can be humanities last hope."
Deletor: "There he is get him now before he escapes."
Professor: " Go to the time line of the Holy guardian Hanzo travel him to this time as well as the other holy guardians they can help end this war."
The professor hid the orb and ran from the Deletors while the orb began to shine faintly. Then it had disappeared. Then the history of the holy guardians has started to change.