PART 29 THE TRUE POWER OF DARKNESS

Once that Zanzo was three feet away from Oksizz ready to finish him off, then Oksizz looked at him with a smile and then he had trapped him in a black see through sphere unable to move within it then Gride (the fusion of the sin of Pride and Greed) jumped in to help but their fusion time was up they were no longer as one then Oksizz had hit them out of the way with his tail. Zanzo was getting weaker in the sphere till Oksizz said "Spell cancel" then the fusion had ended Hanzo was unconscious and fell to the ground but Zaito was starting to fight off Oksizz on his own, but it took Oksizz one hit to take him down but it wasn't enough for him to leave him unconscious on the ground so he grabbed his face and started to slam his into more buildings. Then Rex, Mimi, Thurd and Zenza attacked him all at once then they had started to noticed that Oksizz was starting to get injured it seems that Oksizz's power was draining faster now than what it was before by stopping Zanzo. But Oksizz hit them all away by his tail and threw Zaito to the others. Karen couldn't move very much since that he used all of his energy to fuse Hanzo and Zaito to try to stop Oksizz while that was happening Lipka and Lust were by his side making sure the he doesn't try to fight. While Amy, Luka and Tatsue went to get the others but Oksizz grabbed them and started to crush them in his hand till a rock had hit the corner of his eye. When he turned to see who had threw it he dropped the others to see who it was, it was Hanzo in his right hand was the same sphere that he used on the previous demon king known as "Shining star sphere" Oksizz started to laugh "Do you really think that can stop me the same move that killed the previous demon king your weak along with the rest of this world it will not work on me now you will parish along with this world Hanzo so say farewell! If you were to fail this." Hanzo had increased his power so high Oksizz took a step back then Hanzo said "Oksizz this is the end of you so say goodbye and never return to this world and the next so be gone!" Once that Hanzo threw the sphere Oksizz stopped it with one hand and smiled then said "I told you that same move will not work on me now I'll show you my power. This war I had won there is no chance for you to win now holy guardians farewell to you all." Oksizz had formed a black sphere over Hanzo's attack and threw it to Hanzo it was like a black hole any thing that goes in it is gone Hanzo tried to stop it but it was pulling him in as he was being pulled in his right eye was glow red trying to get out of its pull but it didn't work he was pulled in then Hanzo's body was starting to glow his eyes had changed color then the sphere grew into a pillar of dark energy and shrank into a beam then it was gone all that it had left was a large crater. It was silent all that you can hear was the wind blowing and pieces falling off the building's falling then Amy started to hit Oksizz with everything that she had left within her but it didn't left a single scratch on Oksizz. Then Oksizz made her faint by almost punching her but instead he slapped her to the ground then he said to everyone "All of you had failed to stop me even Hanzo couldn't stop me. This war is finally over I had won so say goodbye holy guardians." Oksizz had formed a large black sphere but it was three times bigger than the one that he used on Hanzo it has seemed that Oksizz had truly won this war if he is not stopped now this reality will no longer exist only the deletors will and only darkness but there was a small changes for them to win this war.