PART 4 MEETING THE OTHER HOLY GUARDIANS

Amy and I built a small house in a forest not far from town. We were in town looking for the others cause if we are in this time line the others must be as well. As Amy and I was in town looking for the others I felt a pulse from my sword the same way when I first met the others before Oksizz joined us. It was growing stronger when I gotten closer to a school Amy and I changed our appearance when entering the area I was in the shadow Dragon armor while Amy was in her holy guardian nine tail form. When we entered the building the pulsing stopped. Then a person busted through the wall and punched me into a class room.
Rex: "Everyone get out now this is a Deletor run now."
As everyone ran Amy tried to get him away from me till a girl knocked her away.
Hanzo: "Why did you say a Deletor they were extinguished for centuries now I killed the last one myself."
Rex: "What are you talking about the Deletors are still around now with the new demon king Oksizz, and it was Hanzo that killed....Tried to kill Oksizz."
Hanzo: "What Oksizz is alive but how? I killed him my self."
Amy: "Oksizz is alive how Hanzo didn't you killed him."
Rex: "If you are not a Deletor than who are you."
Hanzo: "You want to know who I am well I'll show you. (Hanzo transformed back to his normal self) I am the seventh holy guardian Hanzo and this is the third holy guardian Amy. So tell us who you are."
Rex: "My name is Rex this is Mimi we are the holy guardians."
We did not trusted each other then I asked to see his holy guardian weapons he showed me it and it was a Gauntlet Mimi's was a Kunai it was true they are holy guardians their weapons had the same writing as ours.
Mimi: "Rex you know we need to fix this room and the others cause we both fought them and done all of the damage."
Rex: "Your right this is going to take a while to repair so let's get started."
Hanzo: "If the two of you want I can repair it for you. se ge su al te mw repair."
(Entire room repaired)
Rex: "I guess you are the holy guardian Hanzo and Amy it is a surprise to know that the two of you are still alive. If you two want you can join this school."
Hanzo: "Sure one day."
Amy: "Hanzo we still have to find the others remember so we have to go."
Hanzo: "Alright Amy well see the two of you soon."

(Oksizz's castle)
Oksizz: "I sense a power that I haven't felt in centuries but I thought that he was dead I seen him killed but I'd rather not take the risk on of it being an illusion but rather be safe than sorry."