PART 22 REBIRTH OF NEW POWER 2

Amy was having a challenging time training with the green Dragon overcoming everything that is holding her back till she remembered that she had read stories of how  nine tail and Angel powers can combine, she was trying to do it but the green dragon's speed and power prevented her to do it till she putted a barrier that can last long enough for her to try to do it. Once that she bought her self enough time she tried to combine her angel powers with her nine tail and her form of majesty to make a new power that has never been seen. When she closed her eyes she seen her self in all of her forms "Please let us combine all of our powers so we can win this fight and pass this test for Hanzo." They all held their hands out then a flow of energy flowed throw Amy's body once that she had opened her eyes she had noticed that her majesty form was different from before it had her angel wings and her tails and ears even with the majesty armor. The new power that she had obtained was remarkable the magical energy was flowing around her the green dragon took a step back but charged in with one powerful attack but Amy grabbed his fist before he realized it then he backed away from her and transformed into "Majesty Dragon emperor" when they started to fight they were evenly matched they couldn't land a single blow to each other till the green Dragon used his tail to put Amy on the ground he restrained her arms and legs to prevent her from moving at all his face was close to hers all that he said was "You had passed the limits that you had and combined all of your powers into one I guess that you had passed the test Amy. Now your powers could rival Hanzo one day." The door way had opened up then Amy and the green dragon had walked out and joined the others to fight the statues while they master there new powers and skill to soon fight Oksizz once more. Once that Amy had joined to fight the statue one more statue had joined in to hold her and the green dragon back to prevent them to help the others. The sin of Pride and Greed were having a challenging time fighting the first overlord till they unlocked there true powers by working together and combining their skills and their strategy even there strength all at once they had passed there own trail and had joined the others. But little that they now the true test has yet to begin. The true test will test there strength on what they had obtained by letting go of what or who they were attached to and to save the world from Oksizz and his long believe to be extant deletors.