PART 7 OKSIZZ THE DEMON KING

As Hanzo and everyone was looking around from were the voice is coming from. Then the roof of the combat center was ripped out and coming down from the opening was Oksizz but he did seemed different.

 Then the roof of the combat center was ripped out and coming down from the opening was Oksizz but he did seemed different

Oksizz: "I've had a feeling that you and the other holy guardians from centuries ago are here especially you Hanzo. I'm surprised that your here this will be fun for our next battle in the end of this war well if you were to still be alive at the end."
Hanzo: "It is nice to see you Oksizz it has been a while hasn't it."
Oksizz: "It sure has (Appeared next to Hanzo) There is a few things different about you I know that you combined my brothers gauntlet with your Green Dragon Gauntlet to increase the power of yours am I correct."
Hanzo: "You are correct Oksizz. Here is a question for you how are you still alive?"
Oksizz: "All will be answered in due time."
Rex: "Oksizz is true that you are killing the gods?"
Oksizz: "I'm not surprised that you've heard of it but it is not just me who is killing the gods but soon I'll go after God himself."
Hanzo: "Oksizz your killing the gods don't you know what will happen!"
Oksizz: "Yes I do but I don't care all I need is there power. I'll show you a form of mine Hanzo that I've obtained from the gods. (Oksizz starts to transform and the sky turned red)

When the power of the gods are combined and in a ancient race it forms a new race!"

Once that Oksizz had transformed everyone used all of there magical power at once and it made a direct hit but it did not done a single scratch to him

Once that Oksizz had transformed everyone used all of there magical power at once and it made a direct hit but it did not done a single scratch to him. After that I was shocked I was shaking abit in my armor not able to move.
Oksizz: "Now it is time to show you my power."
Oksizz created a small black sphere and threw it at the others Tatsue put a a barrier and so did Luca but it did not help the attack went through and destroyed half of the combat center and killed many students.
Oksizz: "Now you see almost half of my power I will see you soon Hanzo hopefully you'll have what it takes to defeat me."
Oksizz had disappeared there was no sign of him even the sky turned back to normal I went to help anyone that was under the rubble of the building but there was no one it was as if they were deleted like how Oksizz killed Gio. Pride Had came to me and said.
Pride: "I should have told you sooner this is what happens to people who had died by Oksizz and the other deletors it will take a while to explain but you'll find out soon enough. Oh and one more thing welcome to the school of magic Hanzo tell Amy that you both are in so make yourselves at home."
It was frightening seeing how much power Oksizz has now but now the other holy guardians and I must defeat him  before he finishes killing the gods when all the gods are gone the world will fall into darkness and nothing can stop Oksizz.

(Oksizz castle)
Demon: "Oksizz my Lord you've returned."
Oksizz: "Yes has he appeared yet?"
Demon: "No sir it seems as if it is taking longer than expected."
Oksizz: "This needs to hurry up he is an important piece of the game for me to win this war this is the second holy war that the deletors are apart of, now we need to win this no matter what."