PART 20 SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE

As the army of deletors was arriving closer to the kingdom several people started to line up wanting to help fight all that I did was smiled I told the others to evacuate the rest of the civilians out from the kingdom so everyone who wants to fight they will have a leader and have no worries of there love ones. But Amy was refusing to leave she just wants to stay by my side I even seen tears running down her face I lifted her head to look at me I given her a kiss till I knocked her unconscious I gave her to Lust (our old master)  but before I left I had put a note in her jacket pocket but I've gave Karen a warning. "Karen whatever happens if I were to die don't even think of reviving me or else I'll have to kill you myself with out a second thought!" Then the people and I had went to hold back the army once that the Evacuation started everyone grabbed weapons I was given a few then we went to fight the Deletor army, once that we spotted them we charged in we were out numbered but I put a barrier around us I lifted my right arm in the air and letting the Green Dragon Gauntlet charge up for a explosive wave similar to how Zeno did to the demon beasts centuries ago I will never forget that day for as long as I live. While the people were fighting the Deletors the evacuation was go uninterrupted till Amy awoke from being knocked out by Hanzo she realized that she was tied down and next to her was Lust then they noticed military jets both from the U.S. and Russia dropping supplies. Then the jets went to the war zone and started dropping bombs on the deletors but many of the deletors had started to attack the jets. Then one of the jets was taken down and hit the barrier to that hit the barrier was starting to weaken the barrier could not hold for much longer but Hanzo was determined to finish this battle. Once that the gauntlet was fully charged the barrier had fallen once that it did everyone in it was falling quickly like Flies  till Hanzo was the last one he had tears running down his face and he said with a smile on his face "Be strong everyone I'll see you all again one day." then Hanzo had transformed into "Majesty Dragon Emperor"

then used all the power that he had to release a large explosive wave it was killing off all of  the deletors that were in its range all that people were hearing was Hanzo yelling which it had sounded like a Dragon's Roar, while the exploration wa...

then used all the power that he had to release a large explosive wave it was killing off all of  the deletors that were in its range all that people were hearing was Hanzo yelling which it had sounded like a Dragon's Roar, while the exploration was happening the ground shacked rapidly as if the earth could split in half once that the shacking had stopped a large gust of wind blew dust around. The sky became clear but in the distance Pride Had saw a figure walking in their direction it sprinted and attacked Pride it was a deletor it seemed it was the leader of the army that Hanzo had wiped out with his attack. Pride was knocked away from the rest then the deletor targeted Amy once that it was close to her a chain came from the ground and dragged it back then Hanzo sliced the deletor in half he we was weak and out of energy he was covered in blood all over his arms and his face his clothes torn apart and he was breathing heavily till he collapsed then the green dragon appeared in "Ark dragoon" he carried Hanzo to the others "Hanzo used all of his energy for that attack all of the deletors are now gone. But the cost was mostly all of Hanzo's life energy in this body it will live for the next few minutes....I can't heal him due to the imperfect time travel I guess I will see you all soon." Those were the green Dragons last words before leaving Amy walked to Hanzo and fell on her knees she started to cry tears started to run down everyone's face as Hanzo's body stayed on the ground motionless. They had given Hanzo a proper grave as well as the others that held the deletor army back so the civilians could escape, Amy stood at Hanzo's grave crying till Luca walked Amy to the helicopter to leave but before she did she left a necklace on the grave that she made for him. Due to this battle they knew that if Oksizz keeps this up the world will be destroyed in less that a year. While they were flying to the castle of Oksizz Amy had noticed that there was a note in her pocket it was from Hanzo.
"Amy possibly by the time that you are reading this I must be gone or nearly gone but I know that you and the others might be upset but don't be alright. Possibly by now the green Dragon had left well I want you and the others to return to Japan don't fight Oksizz you and everyone else are not strong enough to face him but in Japan by now you'll see the Green Dragon at our old home there he will help you and everyone else to reach a new level of power so please do it for me there will be a location that I will give you, which you and the others must go to it at once you must trust me. One more thing you will all go through some tests to gain a new level of  powers and skills and maybe unlock a new form like how I did so many years ago to win the war and end the demon king."
Amy had told Pride to change course to Japan not to Oksizz's castle they all had to agree and went to Japan. Once that they had arrived they had seen what had happened to the land due to this war on what it had done to so many places and people, there was nothing not even a soul out of all of Japan they walked to a location that was written on the back of the note that Amy had then they had found out it was there old home before the deletors attacked Japan. The house was covered in all sorts of plants it seems as if they had never been there in over twenty years or more they had walked around back and saw the green Dragon standing like a statue on a rock then he said "Greetings everyone today you will all go through trials to help you get stronger just as what Hanzo had done centuries ago in the "Rebirth" all of your trails will be hard than the others but none of you must not fail if you do you'll never be able to defeat Oksizz or his army of demons, and his top ranking general is going to strike any minute to take you all out so no one can stop OKSIZZ SO NOW FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT TO GET STRONGER!" They had no other choice but to listen to the green dragon emperor to defeat Oksizz and put an end to this war.