PART 17 THE BLACK KNIGHT

After the battle with Greed and Lust I've noticed that there was a person wearing black armor watching me. The same one that was around when I fought Oksizz at the school so I followed that person the energy surrounding that person felt familiar. I followed that person and before I know it it has passed a few days to just catch up to him I had to jump from tree to tree Then that person stopped and turned around to look at me his helmet had a face plate on so it was covering his face his right eye was glowing Green. Then he said "Your the Holy guardian named Hanzo am I right? It has passed centuries since we've seen each other. I see that you have Excalibur still well let put it to the test." The Black knight pulled out a sword

 and charged at Hanzo when Hanzo stopped the attack with Excalibur but due to that decision it had caused Excalibur to crack, then the black knight pulled out a smoke bomb and throws it to the ground before he left he said "Remember I am the stron...

and charged at Hanzo when Hanzo stopped the attack with Excalibur but due to that decision it had caused Excalibur to crack, then the black knight pulled out a smoke bomb and throws it to the ground before he left he said "Remember I am the strongest black knight out of the three in this world." When the smoke cleared there was a book of magic spells right were he was standing I picked it up and flipped through the pages it does seem like Karen's type of magic he might enjoy it, but the black knight must have left it for me or someone lost it out here in the woods. I decided to stay in the woods for a little while longer to train and get in touch with nature so I stayed for several weeks it was peaceful and quiet except for a few bad storms during the time. Once that the time had passed I went back to "The kingdom of Envy" but when I did the flag was different it is now a blood red color with a golden lion head on it. Now it seems that there was a battle that had happened while I was gone following the black knight well it's the time to clean up what I missed out on and help the others what ever happened it did seem like it was a losing battle at the time but now I'll help them once again.