PART 14 THE SIN OF GREED THE WHITE DRAGON KING

The holy guardians told the copter pilot to go to the pipelines for a recovery mission to see if Hanzo could have survived the explosion or to recover his body if they can, while Lust and Pride were talking with one of the deadly sins the sin of Greed.
Pride: "Greed why are you here I thought that you were back in Russia training in the colder regions to out match the sin of Rage."
Greed: "I was but since that I heard that there was a "Holy war" once again I decided to meet with the rest of the deadly sins. So what does the demon king look like I had only seen the army of demons but not the demon king himself."
While Pride, Lust and Greed were talking the holy guardians were reaching the area of the pipe line explosion it was still in flames but they have to still search below on the ground. They search around but they couldn't find Hanzo or his body they all started to sob and they all knew that without Hanzo this war has already been lost. Without Hanzo there is no chance for them to win this war.
Hanzo: "Come on are you all crying you should know that would not die like that so easily I went to hell and back!"
Everyone turned around and saw Hanzo wearing an unknown dragon armor Amy walked to him and slapped him then everyone had tackle Hanzo to the ground happy to see him once again.
Karen: "Hanzo how did you survive the explosion."
Hanzo: "Well when I transported you all to a different location far from here, when the flames just engulfed me the first Overlord took over and made me a new type of armor its not as strong as the "Majesty Dragon emperor" but it will do it does have a good healing ability."
They all did not spoke to me for the trip to meet with the deadly sins I was thinking that they were mad about me almost faking my death. When we arrived Greed was sitting waiting for us especially for me.
Greed: "Hello Hanzo I am the deadly sin Greed you'll be fighting Lust and I since you haven't fought Lust due to the attack by Oksizz might as well do it now it will be better."
Pride: "Greed not now we need to leave Japan today before more deletor demon start showing up once again. Listen up everyone we are going to Alaska to the sin of Envy we'll see if he is willing to help us and you all can have the fight there."
Greed: "Seems good enough for me I'll meet you all there let's go White Dragon king transform to white Dragon armor See you all soon in Alaska."