PART 30 THE SHINING HOPE RISES

Once that Oksizz was about to release the black sphere it was destroyed then a beam of light was shining were Hanzo was attacked all the clouds in the sky was cleared then coming from the light was a person riding a dragon the dragon was Fafnir and with him is Zeno, Oksizz turned to him and said "Why are you here your supposed to be gone permanently from this world and the next after what happened to you after you gave your own life to defeat the demon beast king centuries ago?" Zeno looked Oksizz in the eyes showing no fear to respond, "I was given a chance to help the holy guardians defeat you Oksizz I am now the tenth holy guardian Oksizz your end shall be swift, Fafnir hold off Oksizz as long as you can while I help the others." Zeno jumped off Fafnir to help the other holy guardians then Fafnir went to Oksizz and started to attack him with everything he had. Zeno went to Amy and asked what had happened in the battle till this point when she told him that Hanzo was defeated he was stunned then he called Fafnir to him once that Fafnir was by his side Zeno started to speak in the divine language him and Fafnir started to glow then they fused Zeno was in his dragon armor but the power was higher than it ever was it was as if he was a god you can feel his energy in the air. He flew up to Oksizz and sliced him in half with one hit with his spear, but Oksizz regenerated quickly it seems that Oksizz had met his match in this fight now with Zeno. Karen had summoned a familiar that he named "Hater" (it was a purple house cat with wings which he does put a little purple hat on its head) he sent it with Lust to get Amy to their hiding spot, when she was with them everyone gave some of their energy to her so she can move but she wanted to help but everyone was holding her back to stop her from getting herself killed in the fight. When Zeno missed one attack with his spear Oksizz had taken the advantage he grabbed his tail and started to swing him around and slammed him into buildings while showing joy while doing it then he slammed him to the ground. Zeno was very weak then Oksizz had started to reform the black sphere till the ground started to shake like a volcano was about to explode then a beam of dark and light energy was coming from the ground were Hanzo was and all around the holy guardians as well but standing within the large one was a type of spirit, the light was all around it as if it was a part of its body so no one can tell who it was or what it truly is. Oksizz had thrown the sphere at the spirit, but it disappeared and so did the spirit they had vanished for a few seconds, but it reappeared behind Oksizz the black sphere was in its hand then it changed into a ball of light then made it disappear within its hand. Then when Oksizz turned around then he was thrown through several buildings, but the spirit did not move an inch till all of the light surrounding its body formed into ten wings and the person was Hanzo his eyes were no longer green and red they were silver and there was no trace of his energy of any kind coming from him at all, it was different then how the gods and even how Oksizz has his energy. His shirt was burned and the writing on his back was glowing red he looked like he was ready to kill Oksizz once and for all. He had gotten to the ground and met the others he gave them some energy but due to that they all were in "Celestial Majesty" by the snap of Hanzo's fingers then they all had surrounded Oksizz but he had escaped before they had released their attack then a large black sphere can be seen in the sky Hanzo went to see what it was and within it was Oksizz, it seems that he was going to transform once again or destroy himself along with the world Hanzo was not taking a risk so he started using the power from the dragon gauntlet and Fenrir and all the other weapons that he has to keep his transformation a little while longer till he could destroy the sphere with Oksizz in it and end this fight once and for all.