PART 18 THE SIN OF RAGE THE LION FLAMES

I entered the kingdom looking for the other holy guardians and the deadly sins I started noticing that there was soldiers wearing gold armor with a lion head helmet I had to sneak around in case if this was by a deletor. I was reaching to the castle till I was spotted by a few guards then most from the castle had started to surround me till the leader started to walk towards me drawing out a sword he was looking at me then he punched me trying to knock me out but I don't go down with only one punch when he tried to punch me again I grabbed his arm and broke his arm. He was screaming in pain till the king walked towards him and killed him by slicing his head off
"I am the sin of Rage and the king of this area who are you?" He said with an angered face
I gotten up and told him who I was he wasn't surprised he seemed happy then he told me to follow him once that I did a thunderstorm started to form above us we went to the castle and in the thrown room was the others but envy wasn't. I asked the sin of Rage what happened to Envy all he said was "I killed the sin of Envy and the sin of Sloth and even Gluttony I was waiting for you Hanzo to arrive so you and I can have a match but I fought everyone else, they did put up a challenge but they all did not done as well as I was expecting. But I want a major challenge how about you and the other six holy guardians as well as the sin of Lust, Greed, and Pride all against me will see who is the strongest to see if all of you can defeat me like how you killed the "Raging God Susanowo" centuries ago I was to see your power, oh and one more thing the only way to stop me is to kill me if you don't then I'll have to kill all of you." I had no choice but to except the challenge of his the others had gotten up and transformed into there majesty except for Rex and Mimi they can only transform into there holy guardian form but Rage his power was explosive he transformed into a full body armor of a golden lion but he was surrounded by flames which grew intense.

"Are you sure that you can beat me even with your friends help?"What I had planned for the others attack him was to use my "Fate seal chain" the same move that I used on the demon king to immobilized him so the others to attack but it also prevent...

What I had planned for the others attack him was to use my "Fate seal chain" the same move that I used on the demon king to immobilized him so the others to attack but it also prevents me from moving as well but just when the chains wrapped around him it melted it seems that his armor can melt anything, it now seems that I need a new plan to win this. This fight I must be willing to give up anything his power is almost as powerful as the demon king centuries ago and rising.