PART 19 THE RAGING FLAMES OF EXILED

When Zenza charged in for an attack Rage grabbed his Axe and threw him to Thurd and Luca then I found my opening and took it, I pulled out Excalibur and my Holy guardian sword to make my attack swift but he blocked my attack it seemed that he had intended on me to strike but in the process Excalibur had shattered it felt as if a power that seems to be impossible to match is now gone. Then Pride and Greed tackled Rage to the ground they were lucky to be in there dragon armor if not then they would be burned due to his armor releasing a large amount of heat. But it it always seems that rage is getting stronger every minute which means we need to end this quickly before he gets out of hand. I told everyone to exit the castle but I threw Karen the book that I found while following the black knight. Once that everyone left I was face to face with Rage then he started to laugh
"Your pathetic if you believe that I can be defeated by you alone I fought the demon king sure I lost to him but I still grew stronger with that battle."
I transformed into my "Majesty Dragon emperor"

I know that this might not be enough at this point but it could slow him down till the plan of mine can go into action

I know that this might not be enough at this point but it could slow him down till the plan of mine can go into action. What he did was unimaginable even for me he had created a tornado of flames. The flames were blinding I couldn't see him then he punched me out of the castle and into a building then he charged at me till Pride and Greed started to work together to stop him. Then I noticed lightning striking the churches lightning rod which gave me a good idea I told Pride and Greed to hold him off till I get enough power. I climbed up the church and I was on the lightning rod I lifted one hand into the air and one on the rod to keep balance when a lightning bolt was coming down I used one of my explosive orbs (disarmed) to obtain the power of the bolt. Then Rage charged at then I crushed the ord and a lightning Dragon came down and targeted the sin of Rage for its attack when they had collided a blinding light had came between them then I transformed into my "Exile majesty" and tried to open a portal to drag the Sin of Rage for his punishment in Hell. But a fire ball had hit me then the sin of Rage was walking slowly in my direction forming a large fire ball till Karen had froze him in ice while I opened a portal under him but he broke free so I tackled him into the portal. Then once that we had arrived I'd transformed into "celestial majesty" then I chained his legs to the ground and left Hell but before I did I said to him "This is your punishment for the lives that you've taken you will learn from your sin" Once that I left Hell I had received news that an army of Oksizz was on there way Ready to attack.
(In Hell)
As the sin of Rage was wondering in hell after breaking the chains the black knight had appeared behind him and drew out his sword and said "You have some unique skills but lets put it to the true test down here to see if you can beat me and truly be the sin of Rage." Then all you can hear was the black knights sword colliding with the sin of Rage lion armor it was unknown who had won the fight but there powers can't be contained.