PART 11 THE FIRST OVERLOAD

After Hanzo had awoken from his coma he had noticed that the injuries that he had obtained from the fight has never healed. Then the green Dragon appeared and Hanzo started to talk to him as the green Dragon started to talk while the others was outside talking.
Lust: "So Hanzo has achieved the most powerful form that a holy guardian can achieve but it still isn't strong enough to deal large amount of damage to oksizz."
Pride: "I can't believe Oksizz destroyed the school of magic I worked really hard in that school and now all that hard work is all gone due to this holy war so how was everything things after we've split up lust."
Lust: "Well I did have a kid she is out training some where but she is with her own Dragoon as well so that's good I do have a photo of her while we were going to train, here have a look."

Pride: "She does look like you but I never knew you had a child so congratulations on that

Pride: "She does look like you but I never knew you had a child so congratulations on that."
Lust: "Thanks pride no one in the seven deadly sins knew that I had a daughter expected for you now."
Amy: "Hey master why not you and pride have a match between Karen and I let's have an all out match no holding back what so ever."
Lust: "So what do you think pride should we fight them it could be fun like old times."
Pride: "Sure it can help sharpen up my skills they are getting a little weak over the years."

(Hanzo's room)
Hanzo: "So you really believe that I had lost my healing ability, due to the imperfect time travel but did the others gotten effected by it as well?"
G.Dragon: "I am not sure yet but for you to regain that ability is to fight the first of the Overlords of Dragons. Just to give you a heads up he was the one who created this gauntlet and the overlord sword and many other weapons so to defeat him it will seem impossible but you can do it if you believe that you can I shall contact him right away for the challenge at least if you agree to it."
All that Hanzo did was smiled and agreed to the fight. Then a flash of green light engulfed Hanzo and the others and transported them to the realm of the gods.

 Then a flash of green light engulfed Hanzo and the others and transported them to the realm of the gods

1st Overlord D.: "Greetings Hanzo to the realm of the gods! So you wish to obtain one of you skills that you've had lost well sorry to disappoint you but I cannot return it to you. But I will give you some new skills that can be more useful for you but for you to obtain it you must defeat me in a death match of how us dragons have ours to the death but I am already dead anyways so it will be pointless to kill me, So shall we begin?"
Hanzo: "Yes let's do this."
Hanzo had transformed into his "Exile majesty" he has planned to go all out for this fight the other were planning to get involved till pride told them not to it cannot have any interfering. The Overlord was using his sacred artifacts and weapons that he created for the fight Hanzo knew this fight could be risking his own life.