PART 16 THE CHALLENGE OF LUST AND GREED

Once that they had settled in the castle Greed and Lust went to Hanzo and challenged him to a fight a two vs one match Hanzo was permitted to use all of his skills that he can use for the match. Once that the match started Lust and Greed decided to go full power while Hanzo transformed into his Majesty they all struck at once then greed decided to use his white Dragon armor.

"Hanzo your pretty skilled I give you that mush but your power is no match for my white Dragon armor and it's skills that I keep sealed away but for this match I can unseal it

"Hanzo your pretty skilled I give you that mush but your power is no match for my white Dragon armor and it's skills that I keep sealed away but for this match I can unseal it." Said Greed then Hanzo had thrown Lust to the ground and knocked her out to mainly focus on Greed. Pride was getting worried if Greed would go to far in the fight like he had in many times before. When Hanzo is attacking Greed he'll reflects the attack it seems that Hanzo could lose the match. Then Amy joined the fight but Greed knocked her out with Hanzo's own attack. Hanzo had stood still waiting for Greed's next attack but Greed never did Greed wanted to end it in one attack then he started to charge up his armor. But once that Greed was charging up for his final attack Hanzo had found an opening and transformed into "Exile Majesty"

but it seemed a bit different the magical energy that usually surrounds Hanzo was a mix of both light and darkness, with only one step Hanzo appeared in front of Greed and said "This is the end Greed" then with one punch Greed was on the ground ba...

but it seemed a bit different the magical energy that usually surrounds Hanzo was a mix of both light and darkness, with only one step Hanzo appeared in front of Greed and said "This is the end Greed" then with one punch Greed was on the ground barley able to get up and breath. Hanzo looked at him and said "The sin of Greed why is it that they call you that you take the power and strength of people and use it against them. But that isn't your sin is it Greed there is something else that you must have done to get that nickname am I correct?" All that Greed did was smiled and said "Just finish me off Hanzo you've won this fight." All that Hanzo did was walked way from him then started to help wakeup Amy while Greed was trying to processing his defeat to Hanzo if two deadly sins can't beat Hanzo than what is the chance for all of them combining there strength would help. The next day Hanzo had disappeared it was unknown were he had left to till people seem him going to the woods outside of Alaska it seems that he is searching for something or someone. Then people started searching for him but after several weeks of searching thanks out empty handed and no trace of him it was as if Hanzo had disappeared from the face of the earth. After the first week that Hanzo had disappeared the sin of Envy was killed and so was the sin of Sloth both of them by the sin of Rage. We were all weak to stop him his power is unprecedented to all of ours even in our "Majesty" form combined we couldn't come close to injuring him.