PART 31 THE END OF THE SECOND HOLY WAR

Hanzo was confused on what Oksizz was planning to do in the sphere but then he had noticed that Oksizz had started to change his shape he was starting to look like a human. When the others had arrived to see it they had noticed he was changing then the sphere had started to crack. Then Oksizz's eyes had opened it had caused the sphere to explode releasing all of the dark energy that was within it. Oksizz is more powerful than ever before even his God form seems like a scratch to be compared to his power now but Hanzo had not stepped down all that he did was smiled within a blink of an eye they started to fight. It seems that they are evenly matched they aren't getting close to each other to make a direct hit there power keeps growing every time that there blades collide with one another. Then they flew more higher in the air till they were almost in the vacuum of space "Hanzo you do know that the power that you have can only last for a short period of time you had gained the power from all of the gods even from God himself. But my power can last for as long as I live so give up before your power is gone." Hanzo replied "Shut up Oksizz you don't know my limits and neither do I but I do know this I had surpassed what all other holy guardians had ever achieved so I'm not going to stop now you hear me!" Then all that Hanzo did was closed his eyes and exhaled then he had hit Oksizz with a great amount of force Oksizz had dropped his sword then he had turned Hanzo around and kicked him away from him, once that Hanzo turned around Oksizz was with a sphere it looked like a smaller version of the sun Oksizz said "So long Hanzo you and this planet will fall along side with all other living things within it and this universe!" Then he threw it to Hanzo. Hanzo was trying to holding it back from hitting the earth but his power had ran out and he returned into his "Holy guardian" then "Ark dragoon" and then to his base form and finally he was engulfed by it while Oksizz was giving it more energy while laughing at the fact that this may seem to be the end of Hanzo.

When I was within the sphere everything was dark my body numb and I closed my eyes knowing that I didn't defeat Oksizz and that I had failed my mission to protect those who can't protect themselves. Everything had now seems to be lost till I've heard voices they were telling me not to give up and to keep fighting then I heard a voice yelled out my name really loud that is when a spark went off within me it was as if all of the power all around the world was giving me strength. I opened my eyes and destroyed the sphere and I charged at Oksizz and punched him through his chest he was stunned on how I was able to get out of his attack all that he said with his last dying breath was "You've beaten me Hanzo I'm quiet surprised on that, but this will not be the end my successor will take my place so get ready he will be just as strong as I or maybe even stronger. Also this war will never come to an end not until one of us is erased from this world and the next. one more thing before I go it was an honor fighting by your side and fighting against you." Oksizz had died after he had finished speaking so I had pushed him away to the direction of the sun letting him drift in space. Then I started to fall down to the earth then Amy had caught me half way from hitting the ground I was exhausted then I had passed out once that she had caught me. She placed me on the ground and everyone passed out from exhaustion knowing that it is all over for now. Then Thor had came with his army and they had all cheered for us ending "The grand holy war" the entire human race had almost went extant and so did every other living creature on earth but one thing had still bother me what did Oksizz had ment when he said "My successor will take my place." Could that mean that Oksizz knew that I would beat him that is why he has a successor or does he have a son or someone to take his place. Once that I had recovered Thor had given me a proposal "Hanzo since that you have reached to a power of a God you should come with us to our realm so we can help you master that power and you can become a God I'll give you time to think about it." Once that Thor had left I turned to the others to see there reaction of the proposal that I had gotten they seemed disappointed and upset, that if I were to take Thor's offer I might never see anyone again but if I don't I'll never be able to master the power that I had obtained while fighting Oksizz it was a very hard choice to make. We went to Japan to help Pride rebuild his school "The school of magic" when we first arrived when he had saw that it was more destroyed then last time he broke down crying and complaining "Why why does this have to happen to me I build this school from scratch it took me two years to build it on my own with no help or money to build it now I have to start all over again!" We had helped him rebuild the school and it took two days to fully repair it. Lust had went to look for her daughter if she had survived the war which it was a slim chance to survive on your own in that war but she never have up hope. Greed had left the deadly sins and went off the grid no one had heard or seen since the first few days after the war it was as if he had vanished from this world. The black knights had left our world and into there own once in a while Zaito comes to our world and tries to beat me in a fight.
Tatsue and Luka had gotten married and had a child named Alexander. Zenza and Thurd had also gotten married on the same week as well. Gio on the other hand had became the first full demon holy guardian which was a surprise for all of us but we were glad Gio was working all his life to be a helper but never to be apart of the holy guardians then it was my time to make my decision to be with the gods or stay with the others. I was resting an a couch in our home Amy was sleeping on me she was talking in her sleep she was cuddling me not letting go. I was looking out the sun roof thinking on my decision to be with the gods but then it hit me I had made my decision. Thor had came after the first two weeks when the war had ended the others even pride had came to see what will be my decision to join the gods "So Hanzo what is your decision to my offer?" said Thor I looked at him and told him "I do like the offer that you had gave me but my place is not with you or with the other gods my place is here to helping both the gods and those who can't protect them selves so thank you but I'll stay here with the others." Thor patted my head and tried to hit me across the head with his hammer but Amy had grabbed it after that everyone pulled out there weapons then Thor started to laugh. "Now I see why you would want to stay Hanzo you and the other holy guardians have a deep bounds with each other I envy you all let us meet again one day but in a peaceful way instead of during a war. Oh and one more thing any time that you want you all can enter the realm of the gods to train with us to get stronger for the next demon king." After that day I proposed to Amy with a ring that was very unique it had three different gems (Ruby, Diamond, and finally Emerald) and gold, then a few weeks later we had gotten married life seemed good but the darkness in this world seemed that it had never left even after I killed Oksizz and destroyed the trees that he had planted in Hell.
Rex and Mimi had went to the realm of the gods to train they had removed all of there powers till they had only there "Holy guardian" form they wanted to gain there own power on there own. When I looked in a mirror I noticed that my eyes had never changed back to red and green it stood in a silver color they never changed back even Amy never knew that it changed.

In the deepest and darkest part of Oksizz's castle a baby can be heard crying next to it was a female deletor "Shhh little one do not worry your father might have been defeated but soon you'll be able to be taking the thrown and you'll be just as strong as your father maybe even stronger also your father's powers had surpassed even some of the gods." the baby looked human but when it had opened its eyes it had the eyes of Oksizz.

Hanzo had went to the cave that him and the other holy guardians went to before they had travelled to the future. Once that he had entered he went to were they were taken next to it was a skeleton with wings and next to it was a book when he flipped through the pages he had noticed that it was Skuld's book, Hanzo sat on a flat rock and started to read what it has written in it only has a page front and back still in perfect condition.
"Hanzo if you and the others are reading this I would want you all to know that when you guys disappeared in that light I had always felt that it was my fault for not helping you all to fight what ever had taken you all away from us. Everyday I always enter this cave and hoped that you all would be there but you all never did, if my time in this world has came to an end and my body here in this cave I want you to give me a barrel next to the cave. Jain had died by the age of 47 she was upset when I told her that you all had disappeared and she blames her self on you all disappearing she had never remarried she always said her heart belongs to Gio and it always will be. Also when you all had left time has been more corrupted but after the first year it begin to stabilize we miss you all and one more thing give my sword to Amy she will find it useful in a way this is my final words to you all Skuld out forever till we all meet again."
Hanzo gave Skuld's remains a proper grave and said a prayer he also took her book and her sword to show the others of what had happened after they had travelled through time to stop Oksizz, Gio was upset because he had missed his wife Jain and what she had done for him after what Oksizz did to him. Amy hung up the sword in her and Hanzo's bedroom as a reminder on a true good friend during the holy war and even after. Karen and Lipka had opened a school together along with pride to teach people to use magical powers as an everyday skill they also had a kid they named her Skuld to honor Skuld and all of what she had done for us all. Once in a while Hanzo disappears without a trace no one knows if he is going out to train or to help re-awaken the green dragon gauntlet and fenrir cause due to his final attack on Oksizz he had to use all of the energy that they had to defeat Oksizz to put an end to that war and bring peace once again into this world. But Hanzo and the others were still confused on what had dragged them into this time line it wasn't an ordinary time disruption so it must have been caused my some one of something of this time line. Four years after the war ended the holy guardians had left this world and entered the realm of the gods to train but it was unknown if Hanzo had left with them he was last seen in the desert looking in the night sky while cleaning his sword, while the darkness in this world never left it never grew or shrink it stood the same in this world till his successor takes over and finish what Oksizz had started many years ago.

IF YOU HAD ENJOYED THE LEGEND OF HANZO SERIES YOU CAN READ THE NEW ONE THAT'S CALLED
JUDGEMENT OF THE HOLY WAR (THE LEGEND OF HANZO)

IF YOU HAD ENJOYED THE LEGEND OF HANZO SERIES YOU CAN READ THE NEW ONE THAT'S CALLEDJUDGEMENT OF THE HOLY WAR (THE LEGEND OF HANZO)

IT WILL CONTINUE OFF WERE THIS STORY HAD ENDED.

PART 32 THE UNTOLD STORIES (final part)