PART 12 THE STRENGTH OF THE OVERLORD

Hanzo: "Are ready for this 1st overlord this could be fun especially for you fighting a holy guardian."

1st Overlord D

1st Overlord D.: "I am ready and for you to know you aren't the first holy guardian that I had fought you are the third but they had all failed to even make a scratch on me but since that you can't kill me for you to win is to drop me to the ground Hanzo so good luck on trying to do that."
Hanzo had done the first attack but was smacked away by the tail of the 1st overlord then burned by the flames that was surrounding the 1st overlord, then the overlord was giving a chance for Hanzo to strike but with the injuries that he had already sustained just in the beginning of the match he couldn't move much with all the strength that he had all that he could have done was a small cut to his right leg. Then Hanzo collapsed to the floor motionless then transferred back in his normal state then the overlord started to punching Hanzo deep into the ground.
1st Overlord D.: "Hanzo you've lasted longer than any of the Holy guardians that I had faced but it is time for you to die by the sword of mine this match is over so be gone!"
Then when the sword was about to pierce through Hanzo gotten up and grabbed the sword then his right eye was glowing red and he had transformed into "Celestial Majesty" then he drawn out Excalibur then started to fight back but more intense.
Hanzo: "You had forced me to use my trump card this is the same form that I used to kill the previous demon king now it is time to fight back but I am not show any mercy anymore, You maybe the first Overlord but I am the first holy guardian to ever achieve this form but I did said this was going to be fun."
As the fight continued Oksizz had appeared but not joining the fight but as a spectator studying Hanzo's move ments.
Oksizz: "Hanzo is moving in a familiar motion but it's unlike Hanzo to move in that type of motion its as if Hanzo was a different person."
Then Hanzo had destroyed the Overlord sword then took the first Overlord down.
Hanzo: "This fight is over I've won, so a deal is a deal."
Oksizz: "Well done Hanzo I thought I would never see that transformation that you've been hiding from me well so long I'll see you all soon now get prepared."

(Back to the Human world)
Hanzo: "How are we back here we were in the realm of the gods?"
G.Dragon: "I had transported all of us back so Oksizz won't attack us yet by the way Hanzo you've won so you do have some new skills luckily he will help you to master them."
Lust: "Hanzo do you know if you have running water so everyone could clean up cause due to that fight we all are covered in ashes from the flames and the bath houses are closed at this time?"
Hanzo: "There is a hot spring in the back that Amy and I made if you all want go and use it."
Lust: "Thank you Hanzo your a good person to do that soon will have our match so don't forget our deal cause our match will be soon."
G.Dragon: "As I was saying he will help you master them but there is a skill that you can learn from me as well but using it the first time will take a long time. So do you think your ready for this."
Hanzo: "Yes I am ready for anything green Dragon."