PART 26 THE ALLIANCE WITH THE BLACK KNIGHTS

Once that everyone had rushed over to see if they can help Amy and the green Dragon but they had stopped in there tracks when they had noticed that Hanzo was standing next to Amy and Gio. Hanzo had gotten up and said to them "It has been a while hasn't it only you all know that i'd lost my old body but like how a Dragoon would do it I can have an extra under the old one it is one of many skills that I had received from the green dragon now i'm able to heal now unlike my old body that I couldn't do it but now I can. So you three black knights you want to have the alliance am I correct?" The black knights pulled out there weapons and thrown it to the ground it seemed like a yes the leader had walked up to Hanzo and held out his hand Hanzo had shacked his hand "It has been a while hasn't it shadow Hanzo how is that arm doing for you well you know after I sliced it off from your body?" The leader took off his helmet everyone was in shocked to see who it was, all he did was smiled and said "How did you knew that it was me Hanzo" All I did was laugh then everyone else started to laugh as well it was a good time. 

(Oksizz's castle)
Oksizz was sitting on his thrown holding five seeds in his right hand till he had received the news that Gio was defeated by the green dragon he gotten up from his thrown and told everyone to leave the thrown room "It seems that he has gotten stronger for being in this time for six months but no matter my plans is almost complete the realm of the gods and all of the other gods shall soon fall and i'll have all of there powers then no one shall stop me. This world shall fall by my hand and it will be reborn in my own image a world with no light." Oksizz had opened a portal and walked through it. he had entered Hell and he had planted the seeds. It was unknown of what he has planned with the seeds but he had put a drop of his own blood on the seeds then when he finished planting the seeds he left to the realm of the gods to hunt down Thor to kill him and gain his powers.

Hanzo and the black knights were training with each other for the final battle till a lightning bolt hit the ground next to them, when they looked they had noticed that it was Thor has was injured badly he was asking for help till he passed out. Gio had just awoken when Thor had passed out he was shocked to see the condition that Thor was in it was surprising that a god strong as Thor could have been in this condition. Hanzo, Amy and Lipka was healing him so he can tell what had happened to him. Several hours had passed since Thor had came to them for help he was resting for a while regaining his strength. When he came to he asked for Hanzo only "Hanzo your help is what I need I rarely would ask for help but I need yours and the other holy guardians the demon king Oksizz had almost killed off all of the gods and drained the power of the "Realm of the gods, please Hanzo we need your help (tears started come down his face) Zenza I give to you my hammer please use it to defeat Oksizz if I fail to kill him myself, one more thing for you all to know Odin is gone he gave his life for me to get to you all." Thor had passed out I knew that he was strong but almost all of the gods were killed by him and Thor was next. Oksizz must be stopped matter what happens even if it cost me my own life and the lives of the other holy guardians. I was starting to teaching Karen how to use the fusion spell more quickly and the time could last for almost an hour also it will use less energy. There was a large pit in my gut and its growing it feels as if this was all my fault if only I would have killed Oksizz while I had the chance centuries ago this would have never had happened. Gio had walked up to me and said to me "This is not your fault Hanzo you would have never knew that this would ever had happened Oksizz knew that would have happened that is why we need to destroy the tree in Hell that is reviving the Deletor race if we destroy it the race will die out once more we must all stop him now." I had agreed with him the others and I had started to make a plan to put an end to this war once and for all and put an end to Oksizz and his army. I still wonder how many more lives will this holy war will take till it is over and peace is back in this world once more.