PART 25 HE HAS RETURNED

Gio was no longer a half demon and Angel he was a full demon deletor the green dragon had no other choice he had to fight an old friend that helped in the previous holy war who sacrificed his own life to save Hanzo and Amy the first time that they met and helped lead Camelot. Gio had given his sword more power then charged at the green dragon till Amy had fired an arrow at Gio then the green dragon slammed Gio to the floor "Gio if you don't change now I'll be forced to end you which it will be the last thing that I would want  do to so this is your last chance and Amy I need you out of here I'll deal with him my self." Said the green Dragon. Once that Amy had left Gio grabbed his arm and broke it then Gio started to laugh "Do you really think that you can stop me on your own green dragon I am more stronger than ever before there is no way you can win." The green dragon had turned into gold

 Gio was shocked to to see his transformation "You'll see the true power that I have Gio this is the power of the golden dragon that Hanzo had till the battle between the demon beast king and queen now you'll feel his power that us the overlords o...

Gio was shocked to to see his transformation "You'll see the true power that I have Gio this is the power of the golden dragon that Hanzo had till the battle between the demon beast king and queen now you'll feel his power that us the overlords of dragons have when we combine our powers." Then Gio went in for another attack but the green dragon had stopped it with Hanzo's holy guardian sword

then Gio began to transform he now had four wings and one of his eyes became white while the other became black then he started to draw out all of the negative all around the area and formed and ball of negative energy and combined it with his swo...

then Gio began to transform he now had four wings and one of his eyes became white while the other became black then he started to draw out all of the negative all around the area and formed and ball of negative energy and combined it with his sword then the green dragon went behind him and grabbed his head "Gio you had fallen into darkness but I will free you from what your brother had turned you into so come back to the light." The green dragon had began to give Gio memories of all that he had done with everyone and all of what he had lost then tears started to go down Gio's face after when it was all over he had passed out then the base began to fall apart the green dragon grabbed Gio and ran out as quickly as he could, Amy was surrounded by deletors till the green dragon helped her out but his face plate began to crack while helping her. Once that they had escaped the green dragon's face plate had completely fallen apart when Amy looked she was stunned on what she had saw. It was Hanzo he was still alive but he had been in the "Ark Dragoon" form for over a day Amy had began to cry and said.
"H...Hanzo is...is that really you in your Ark Dragoon form?"
He did not respond to her question immediately he was checking if Gio was in good health (or alive) from what has happened to him then he had replied to Amy with "Yes it is me Amy I was never was dead if you want I'll tell you what I was planning faking my death to you all and I apologize for that to you all. Now you all are stronger now from me doing that." Amy did not want to hear his plan on why he did it, she was glad he was back then she hugged him and continued crying Hanzo smiled a bit while holding her once more. But the true battle has yet to begin "The realm of the gods" was losing more of its power while Oksizz is gaining it and soon it will fall and so will all of the gods and goddesses that remains on it, it will all be gone if Oksizz is not stopped soon.