PART 3 THE FALLEN HOLY GUARDIANS

It had passed a few months of me searching for the other and during that time I had transformed my Holy guardian sword to a Gauntlet. The other holy guardians named Mimi, Rin, Ming, and Sam also transformed there's into the true holy weapons to defeat the demon king. I was lucky that they were kids in my school which was a good thing. We went to the demon kings castle and killed off the guards till we reached the thrown room. Once that we did we did not see the demon king in his thrown room we looked around and there was no trace of him till a portal opened up in the center of the room.

 Once that we did we did not see the demon king in his thrown room we looked around and there was no trace of him till a portal opened up in the center of the room

Oksizz: "Hello holy guardians and good bye."
Oksizz had killed Rin and Sam by going through there chest and crushed a purple orb. We all attacked Oksizz all out at once but it didn't work on him then he grabbed Ming and crushed her. Then he grabbed there holy weapons and destroyed them.
Oksizz: "I've expected more of a challenge from the holy guardians but instead all I gotten was weaklings."
Mimi and I ran out of the castle as quick as we could and the demon king did not chanced after us instead he sent an army of Deletors after us to kill us. But there was an army of humans waiting for us and the had drove the demons army away at the last second before we would've been caught and killed. After that day Mimi and I did not want to be in this war much any more and we decided to go back to school to train our magic skills and our physical strength a few months after we felt a type of power that has never been a round for years after the battle with the demon king Oksizz. It seems like this world has lost without five holy guardians to protect it and no way to transform into "majesty" this world has no chance to survive.