PART 13 JAPAN FALLS

Everyone was into the city shopping while I was training to master one of the skills that the first Overlord unlocked for me. It was peaceful at the time till I heard screams and gun fire from the city then I seen Amy and master running to me to tell me to help them the deletors are in the town attacking while the others are holding them off I transformed into "Ark Dragoon" to waste less time arriving to help if we lose this battle then all of Japan will fall to the Deletors army Dragoon city is known as a large source of fuel all around the world and for having Dragoon training happen. Once that I've arrived Tatsue and Luka had created a barrier for the citizens to evacuate.
Tatsue: "Hanzo its a good thing that you came while you can but we are going to need you to help the others they're at the gas pipeline it is mostly dangerous so what ever you do don't use your eternal flames the entire place will blow if you do. Also one more thing will be sending a helicopter to pick up guys up ok the waves of deletors seems to not end this battle is all over we won't last much longer."
Hanzo: "Alright but make sure one goes to get Amy and my master."
Once that Hanzo had arrived the others couldn't hold back the deletors for much longer till Hanzo started to freeze them.
Hanzo: "You guys get going and help out Tatsue and Luka ok I'll hold them off as long as I can I'll even use one of my new skills so get going!"
Once that the others left Hanzo Hanzo transformed into "Majesty" and started to push the army back more and more Hanzo pushed them farther away from the pipeline till he saw a storm of flaming arrows hitting the pipeline then it had exploded. The helicopter was reaching to the location of Hanzo till they saw him trying to hold back the explosion with his hands creating a barrier.
Karen: "Hanzo come on let's go this battle is lost we must leave now!"
Hanzo: "Sorry guys but I can't if I don't hold this back then it will kill us all so all of you leave alright."
Karen: "Pilot land us to the ground now. Hanzo were going to help you."
Hanzo: "No your not! This might be risking it but I am tranporting you all away from here so this might be Farwell."
Hanzo opened a portal and transported the helicopter 20 miles away from him then all that the others heard was the rest of the pipeline exploding the realization had started to set in and they all realized that Hanzo couldn't have died.
???: "Hello pride it has been a while hasn't it? It also seems like you've failed to protect your home."
Pride: "Greed is that really you what are you doing here?"