PART 5 THE DEADLY SIN PRIDE

It has passed a three weeks since we entered this time we still couldn't find the others Amy and I did our best to search for them till I remembered that I can use fenrir's nose and sniff out their location. When I was I soon followed the stench of Karen to the same school were I met the other holy guardians. I started sniffing around till I ran into a kid he has the same stench as Karen and looked like him.
Karen: "Hanzo what are you doing here?"
Hanzo: "Looking for you and the others do you know were are they?"
Karen: "Only Lipka is with me not sure about the others. They might be around somewhere."
Tatsue: "Hey guys what's happening here. Oh hi Hanzo what are you doing here?"
Hanzo: "Looking for you all. Also why are you all in a school?"
Zenza: "To improve our magic skills. After the war our skills had gotten weaker."
Rex: "Amy Hanzo how are the two of you doing and what are you doing here? What let me guess your planning to join our school."
Principal: "What is going on here Rex and who are these two kids?"
Rex: "They're names are Amy and Hanzo Holy guardians."
Principal: "Than there's seven holy guardians now this can't be."
Hanzo: "You already know that Karen, Tatsue and Zenza are holy guardians so that doesn't surprise you at all."
Principal: "No not at all. its not common having a time portal open up and take people to a different time line it has been like that after the first holy war that you fought in holy guardians."
Rex: "Hanzo and Amy I like to introduce you to our principal "Pride" also known as the sin of pride sometimes people call him "Red Dragon" he has a Dragon sacred artifact of the "Red Dragon emperor" as it is known as what it does is that it gains power and gives power to a person not only that it also helps increase his physical and mental status big time."
Pride: "Thank you Rex I'll take it from here. Hanzo you have the green Dragon Gauntlet don't you?"
Hanzo: "Yes why?"
Pride: "You know that this "Green Dragon emperor is the father of both the Red Dragon and the white Dragon emperor right."
Hanzo: "No I have not and I never knew that he had children."
Pride: "Hanzo I'll make a deal with you if you can beat me I will let you and Amy enroll into this so how about."
Hanzo: "Sure I'll except it I haven't had a good fight in a while."
Pride: "Same here if you beat me I'll contact the others so you can fight them one day Hanzo."