PART 23 REBIRTH OF NEW POWER 3

Once that they had passed their trials they had unlocked a new form of power. They were all together once more then one of the statues had said "You all had completed all but one of your tests it will start soon." They were relaxing til they heard clapping then a person had shown him self it was Hanzo "I am surprised that you all had passed but the final test will be more harder than the last." Then Karen said "Even harder than the statues cause they were hard to make a scratch and I don't want to do anymore all I want to do is sleep!" Than a Familiar voice has entered the conversation "Yes it will be us versus all of you is that right Hanzo." Gio had appeared behind Hanzo they were both smiling then they had combined there bodies as one even there mind "This is your final test for you all now let us see if you can win this fight." Then the green dragon had charged in but he was smacked away and knocked out cold till Karen opened the spell book that Hanzo had gave him and looked to see if there could be a spell to help them win this fight till he had came across a spell to combine two people as one for 25 minutes. He told the others to give him some time to cast the spell but he needed the sin of greed and the sin of pride. The others tried but with only one attack they were all down expert for Amy. She was trying to get a clear enough shot to weaken him but Karen's spell had been completed Pride and Greed had became one they were no longer two individuals they are one when they charged in at Ganzo their speed was faster than their normal speed but it seems that there speed and power is evenly with the fusion of Hanzo and Gio but once that the fusion was over Karen wouldn't be able to do it due to most of his magical energy being drained to use it for the very first time. It had seemed that the fight can never end till the fusion had ended in five minutes then Ganzo (the fusion of Hanzo and Gio) grabbed Pride and Greed by their faces then slammed them to the ground, then Amy had noticed that he had the necklace that she left on Hanzo's grave she pulled the goddess arrow that she had gotten as a gift after the war centuries ago she pulled back her bow and fired at it then once that it had broken Ganzo was paralyzed he did not moved. Then they all out all there power into one attack with all of there powers combined they had believe that they had won till the had seen him still standing till the green Dragon charged in with the overlords sword with its flames "You'll be burning by the flames of the overlords now die with my skill "King of the overlord flames" so long Gio and Hanzo." When the statue had gave them all the same decision that Hanzo was given to finish off  the opponent or show them mercy. They couldn't say anything due to them having no energy to even to speak but the green Dragon had answered it with the same answer that Hanzo had said the next thing that they knew was that they had awoken in the back of there home it was already the dead of night and they had all rested in there home but there of the black knights was outside of there home waiting for the green Dragon to show himself to them to make a deal with them to put an end to the is war once and for all to bring peace to both worlds once again.