PART 27 PLAN SET IN MOTION

Our plan was to take out all of the outpost of all the Deletor generals that Oksizz had placed all around his castle once that we did Oksizz's army will not now our position then we'll take out his army but during the time Amy, Gio and Lipka must go to Hell to destroy "The tree of rebirth" and destroy Gio's old sword which could destroy the tree the tree need a power of an angel and a demon mixed for it to stay growing before it release its seeds so Oksizz won't have to revive more of his race in a faster speed. We had made our plan go in motion the same day as Amy, Gio and Lipka entered Hell there were twenty outposts around his castle we all divided into even groups Thor had fully recovered and joined us by destroying the outposts Oksizz's army won't know were our army might come from. The outposts were not as heavily guarded as we would have first thought we had to place bombs to destroy them and they will have no use anymore then we must kill all deletors or demons that were to get in our way.

When Amy Gio and Lipka had arrived in Hell they had soon found the body of the sin of Rage he was dead his body scorched and his armor was destroyed and spread out every wear all around him they couldn't get side tracked they pushed him to the back of there mind's and went on to do there mission to destroy that tree. It possibly had took a few hours to find the tree, it was heavily guarded with over two thousand demon were protecting it (they weren't Deletors). Gio had walked to the demon leaving Lipka and I behind hiding what ever Gio had said to them it worked because all of the demons had left then he signaled us to come to him once that we did we looked around the tree till Gio gotten the sword but the tree was not dying till we heard a low faint voice coming from the tree when we found were the voice was coming from we were horrified on what we had saw, it was the old demon king he was alive but he was apart the tree "Please kill me this is worse than being defeated by Hanzo.....Oksizz is using me as a life energy and blood for the tree to keep it alive so please put me out of this pain." When I was about to kill him with my arrow, it was not for revenge or for my family or anyone I couldn't stand here and let him suffer till we heard a voice "I am surprised that you all had made it this far." It was coming from behind us but when we looked behind us everything went dark.

Once that Hanzo and the others had finished destroying all of the out posts they had all met at the last out post once that they did a portal had appeared once that it did they were thinking that it could have been the others but they were half right but with them was Oksizz. "I think that these three belong to you." Said Oksizz and he threw them to Hanzo "Luckily I didn't want to kill them yet. The three black knights are here as well this is a surprise light and darkness working together once more even with my own brother. Hanzo the final battle is coming so get prepared." Oksizz had left once that he did they left to there hide out once that they did Hanzo started to sharpen and clean his swords he didn't spoke to anyone for a while till he left. Gio was the first to awake he said what had happen when Oksizz had appeared behind them. What he said what had happened was a surprise to them.

"When Oksizz had appeared behind us he took out Amy and Lipka and he walked to the tree then killed the demon king by burning him with the eternal black flames that he had mastered then he flicked me on the center of my head, it was like he had threw me with such force it almost killed me. We must stop my brother he his getting more powerful by the second soon he'll be more powerful than what we could manage." Hanzo had went back to them and pulled out a map of Oksizz's castle he had found a weak point were they can fight Oksizz without his army noticing or his guard. But the black knights had left to there home world to get there king to join the fight to help defeat Oksizz Hanzo's shadow self has a new name it was Zaito is shadow Hanzo's name the other that was always to Zaito's left his name is Duke the one that was always on the right her name was Lilith they said they would be back before the final battle but Hanzo still didn't fully trust them.