PART 9 AN OLD MASTER AND DESTRUCTION

Amy and I was in class till pride called us down once that we were in his office he gave up a photo

then said "Do the two of you know who this is." Amy and I looked closely and realized who it was it was our old master a chill went down both of our spins remembering all the brutal training she made us go through to master our holy guardian swords for 3 years.
Pride: "Is there anything wrong she is the sin of lust and she will be arriving in a bit."
Amy ran out of the room once that he said she was coming but I can't wait to fight her it had passed centuries since we had saw her I wonder if she had gotten stronger than before.
Hanzo: "Thank you for letting me know that a Sin is coming Pride."
When I exited Prides office I saw Amy sitting in a chair frozen as a statue in fear till I pushed her off the chair and told her that she had nothing to worry about I am the one who has to fight her.

(Oksizz castle)
Demon: "Oksizz my lord he will awaken in just a few hours."
Oksizz: "Good now my plans won't have to be delayed and what about the deadly sins?"
Demon: "The sin of lust will be arriving to that school of magic in just a few hour my lord."
Oksizz: "Good once that she does I will gladly destroy that school with everyone in it."

(Magic school few hours later)
Lust: "Hello Pride long time no see how have you been doing after all these years."
Pride: "Not much till this holy war started, But soon all seven of us will be reunited once again."
Lust: "Were is this person who had defeated you?"
Hanzo: "Hello lust or should I say old master it has passed a long time."
Lust: "Hanzo it has passed so long were you the one who defeated pride?"
Hanzo: "Yes I did. It has passed a long time since we had a match but I do want to make it a little more interesting. If I win you must teach Amy how to master her nine tail powers fully since we all know your a nine tail Dragoon chavalier."
She had agreed to it then everyone else started to show up to watch the fight. Once that I was reading I remember all of the times that she pushed us passed out limits and all the bad times we had. I still remember one time that Amy and I was cleaning her room she threw us down her thousand Stares off the mountain I was mostly thrown off often this mainly happened when we were still looking for the other holy guardians even one time she chased us with her Dragoon from dusk to dawn for two days straight but at the time we were really weak but now we are stronger than ever. Once that we had gotten prepared for our match everything went dark then the next thing I remember is that I was getting out of rubble, I started screaming everyone's name but no response then I noticed that the school was destroyed then I realized that everyone could have been killed I couldn't see anyone under the rubble till I seen movement then a familiar laughter when I turn around it was him I should have known he was around waiting till now.