PART 10 OKSIZZ SHOWS HIS POWER

When I turned around I knew he was around waiting till now to strike but why now?
Hanzo: "OKSIZZ WHAT DID YOU DO!"
Oksizz: "I destroyed the school and everyone in it even your old master and the Sin of pride and even the other holy guardians I could've waited till one more deadly sins would have came but might as well do it now."
Hanzo: "I....I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
Hanzo transformed into his holy guardian form but was not able to get close to him then into "Majesty" but still the same results till he transformed into "Exile majesty"

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"Hanzo transformed into his holy guardian form but was not able to get close to him then into "Majesty" but still the same results till he transformed into "Exile majesty"

but Hanzo and Oksizz was in an even match till Oksizz transformed into his God form

then he was throwing Hanzo like a rag doll to the ground repeating it till Oksizz blasted him but it had no effect on Hanzo

then he was throwing Hanzo like a rag doll to the ground repeating it till Oksizz blasted him but it had no effect on Hanzo. Then Hanzo gotten back up with all his power he started to attack Oksizz and started to do better damage to him, till portal opened up and a deletor exited out of it and started to attack Hanzo with godly speed and power Hanzo couldn't see that deletor coming his way.
Oksizz: "It seems the time couldn't be any better. Hanzo as you are fighting I'm draining the power that the realm of the gods has remaining once that it is gone I'll be invincible for you holy guardians to defeat me."
Then in a few seconds in the fight Hanzo was on the ground weak and couldn't move and starting to pass out as the others started to get out of the rubble and run to help Hanzo while Okiszz and the other deletor had left. Hanzo's eyes were closing till he saw a figure standing on a building close to there area it seems as if it was with a type of black armor. Soon they took Hanzo to the home that Amy and him made to help heal him for a few days, Hanzo was in a coma for losing a large amount of energy and the amount of injuries that he sustained his master was surprised on the amount of power that he has hidden away which she was glad that she did not fought him while they could have. On the out side of there home a black knight was listening to them.
B.Knight: "Seven holy guardians and soon the seven deadly sins well this is a surprise at least now I can help them this time instead of fighting them. But this is also a surprise Oksizz is the new demon king now I never liked him but I can get my revenge on him soon most likely in the final battle that you all will take part in."