PART 32 THE UNTOLD STORIES (final part)

Hanzo was always treated like a slave every day for years by his family he was one of the youngest and one of the weakest member out of his family that he was assigned he was always the one who has to do everything for his family they never gave him any freedom or a will to speak to them till that one day when his village was burned by the demon king that day he was free from his family. Then he never looked back on the passed that he had once lived he really could Care less of anything with that family of his and he went to the village that was two days away from his to stay for a while and to get stronger to fight the demon king but it was already destroy all of the villages that were close by were destroyed by the demon king and his army. Hanzo had always remained a cold and heartless person and never fully exposed his true self to anyone he always had a face that all that he want to do is to kill and show no mercy to anyone not even to the other holy guardians.

Amy was always a good person also playful and even abit aggressive to some people, her mother was a knight for her village protecting it from any danger that happens to enter it. Amy her mother and her sister were out side of the village till the demon kings army had had attacked it when the army did her mother told her and her sister to leave till it is over. When they were running her sister was shot by an arrow then a shower of arrows was raining over her and her sister but her sister covered her she had gave her own life to protect Amy then Amy kept running then she went into a cave and waited when she first entered it she started to weep for a bit, then she waited for a few hours till it was all over for her to return to the village once more. When the time passed she went back to her village it was destroyed when she went to her mother she was on the verge of death she said with her final breath "Amy I need you to remember to always to be strong and follow your destiny one other like you with the same destiny as you will come to the village. So work together when he arrives and help those in need. Also your destiny will be together as new and you'll both be powerful together so you must remember that." Amy was on her knees crying till the wooden box had dropped from her mothers hand, when Amy had opened it it was a sword and a note she stood up and built a small shelter that could last for a few days in her village. Then a few days Hanzo had met her in her village that same day that it had been attacked which was sooner.

Karen is an annoying person in his village he annoyed his family and friends most of the time he also was lazy and forgetful most of the time but he always cared for his friends and for his family. He always loved his family and he would never want to leave them till a demon army had attacked his village his younger brother had died for hitting a demon dog in the head with a rock while trying to help fight the demons back. After that he went to his room crying when he landed on his bed he hit his head on a wooden box then when he opened it his life had changed. His village had managed for fourteen years till Hanzo and Amy had shown up to his village for supplies. After that day he joined them and they went to Camelot while they were there Hanzo did beat the living day lights out of Karen cause how often he disturbs Hanzo.

Tatsue is a smart person he always studies and goes with the flow most of his family was in the army. He sometimes would hangout with his friends all day. When the demon army had reached Athens (his home area in Rome) his brother and father went to fight but they did not returned his home was destroyed when he was looking in what was left of his home he found a wooden box in it was not like the other holy guardians it was a shield with a cross in the center when a demon emerged from the rubble of his home he threw his shield and sliced its body in half. then he stood in his location till a general took him in and trained him till he met Zenza in the battle field.

Zenza is a strong person and sometimes has a short temper (He lived in Rome but in Sparta) when he is ever distributed. He lost his family when the demon army first attacked then he lived on the street till he found a wooden box in his home in it was an Axe he felt the power of the Axe flowing within him a power that he had never felt before out of his life. Then he had joined the army and met Tatsue in the front lines. When Hanzo, Amy and Karen and there dragons went to Rome they all joined together after a battle that they had to join one another when Amy and Karen won they joined together to beat the demon king in there time line. 

The Holy guardians had made plenty of friends and defeated many enemies to win the war at the time till they were dragged into a time line centuries later of there time line and knowing that it was safe they can rest easy from now on.         

THE NEXT PART IS THE JUDGEMENT OF THE HOLY WAR (THE LEGEND OF HANZO)
This is the second to final part to the LEGEND OF HANZO SHADOW OF TIME hope you had enjoyed. If you would like read all all of the other stories that I had created or read the second to final story of the LEGEND OF HANZO SERIES. Hope you all will enjoy it it will continue on some mysteries that I had left out of this story and what Okiszz means when he mentioned about a successor for being a demon king and the female deletor demon with the baby in the previous part in this story and hope you will all enjoy.

 Hope you all will enjoy it it will continue on some mysteries that I had left out of this story and what Okiszz means when he mentioned about a successor for being a demon king and the female deletor demon with the baby in the previous part in th...