PART 6 THE RED DRAGONS PRIDE

The principal (Pride) Had made an announcement to every student to enter the combat center.
Pride: "Good day students today I have a treat for you all today. I have a challenge that involves a fellow Dragon artifact user such as myself but his is the "Green Dragon emperor" the father of my Dragon artifact so let's see who shall win this match students."
Hanzo transformed into ARK Dragoon while Pride had transformed into a unknown form of Dragon armor.
Hanzo: "This is going to be fun isn't it Pride? DARK ARK DRAGOON!"

Pride: "It sure is I haven't had a match with a Dragon sacred artifact in years after "Greed" left so let's see who's Dragon is more powerful

Pride: "It sure is I haven't had a match with a Dragon sacred artifact in years after "Greed" left so let's see who's Dragon is more powerful. ARK RED DRAGON ARMOR!"
As there fight was going on other teachers started to set a barrier up in case if the fight gotten more interested which was a smart thing cause when Dragons fight they fight till the very end then the fight began.
Hanzo: "Your sacred artifact of the Red Dragon is very impressive but I want you to go all out on me I know that your holding back."
Pride: "Your right I am holding back but now I will not let's go "DRAGONIC OVERDRIVE REBIRTH!"

" Pride: "Your right I am holding back but now I will not let's go "DRAGONIC OVERDRIVE REBIRTH!"

Now it is time for you to show me your power Hanzo."
Hanzo: "Ok now there is no turning back are you ready Green Dragon."
G.Dragon: "Yes let's do this."
Hanzo and G.Dragon: "Now transform into a transformation that even the gods fear a power that seems impossible to obtain transform to "Majesty Dragon Emperor" now this match is over give up now."

Pride: "You really believe that transformation can beat me well let's see

Pride: "You really believe that transformation can beat me well let's see."
Hanzo zoomed to him in less of a second.
Hanzo and G.Dragon: "Are you so sure about that (Punches Pride in the gut) remember that I have one of the most powerful Dragon emperor by my side and one more thing remember this pain for the next time."
Pride Had fell to the floor unconscious while everyone watching was surprised and horrified of the amount of power Hanzo has hidden in the Dragon Gauntlet.
???: "Well well well isn't this a surprise seven Holy Guardians in one place this is a treat for me especially you Hanzo I'm quiet surprised that you are here and it seems that you had combined Gio's gauntlet with yours to make it more powerful after you defeated the demon king is that right."
Hanzo: "That voice It sounds familiar but it can't be you I killed you myself."