A song

Everything is written from Angie's point of view! I am writing it from the things that happened until season 2 episode 14... maybe later on it will contain stuff from the next episodes (like 15 and so on)

----------------------------

I was drinking tea in the kitchen when I heard the piano, and a few seconds later Violetta's beautiful voice.... I was kinda disturbed when I suddenly heard also Esmeralda singing. I enjoyed the song less, since Esmeralda's voice kinda interrupted Violetta's voice. I stood to look what was happening. I stopped when I saw Esmeralda playing piano and Vilu smiling a big time, but it was nothing compared to German's smile, who was sitting at the top of the bench with Ramallo. It made me happy and want to cry at the same time. I loved his smile...but it wasn't me who made him smiling... it was Esmeralda. I kinda hide myself and Vilu saw me, but I couldn't help but look sad and angry. I felt like I was supposed to be sitting behind the piano. They are my family, my life. I felt a bit replaced by Esmeralda. I actually really should leave this house because the more time I spend here seeing Esmeralda the more it hurted me... but I gave German my word to take care of Violetta and I don't want to miss the chance of seeing her grow up. I went back to the kitchen.

When the room was clear and I saw nobody I quikly run upstairs, not wanting to be seen. I let myself fall on my bed and tried not to cry, however a few tears slid down. I love German so much. I should check on Vilu, looking if she is already sleeping. I checked my face in the mirror and went to Vilu's room. She was writing in her diary.

'Hey Angie!' She said happily.

'I thought you were already sleeping, huphup, lights off!'

'Yeah alright! Angie hold up! I need to ask you something!'

'What is it?'

'Did you mind that I was singing with Esmeralda?'

'No why would I?'

'I know you are not very fond of her and I feel like that you feel replaced.'

'I just find it strange that they know each other for such a short time and act so close.'

'I like Esmeralda and I think she will be good for dad.'

My heart fell, if that will ever happen. My worst nightmare will be real. But of course I want German to be happy.

'How can you tell? I think relationships will only work out if you know the person really well? I don't think you can already say at this moment that she is good for him. But now you go to sleep. Tomorrow we have to get up early because we have to do English and Maths.'

'And History!'

'Well if you want to! I love you Vilu.' I stood up, hugged her and kissed her forehead.

'You are the best aunt in the world!'