A fight

'Why do you suddenly not care about my feelings anymore? She is just talking behind my back and you go along with that.'

'She is right, Angie. You aren't really welcoming her.'

'I already told you, I don't trust her. We know nothing about her, and you are acting like she is a part of our family. What if she is just like Jade... only wanting your money.'

'She is a part of our family, Angie. She is good for us, she isn't like Jade, I can feel it.'

'In what? In her kiss? And ofcourse I am the bad guy, and you treat me like I am not a part of the family anymore.'

'Angie, I am not going to discuss my private life with you. What is between Esmeralda and me isn't any of your business.'

'Isn't any of my business... oh shut up. I am Violetta's aunt, Maria's sister, did you forget that? and maybe you are not any of my business in your opinion but Violetta is my business, so so are you... what happened to you? You were always there for me, and also the other way around... and now you just shut me out like nothing ever happened, like you have never known me.'

'You are right, I don't know you. You lied and hid who you really are. And nothing, nothing ever happened between us.'

That was it. He was referring to the day Jade revealed I was Maria's sister. but anything had happened, but he didn't care.. He didn't love me anymore, he didn't want to be remembered of it.

'I should leave.'

'Yes, you should.'