The plane

'Angie...'

'German?' I walked towards him and took off his wig.

'Omg.' It was him, it was German. No... No... No...

I ran away. He knew it, he knew everything. He knows I love him... he regretted messing with a woman her feelings... with my feelings. He didn't want to see me hurt but why did he spy on me, or was it for Violetta.

I run and I didn't stop. I went to my apartment... nobody knew where it was so nobody would go here except if Pablo leads German to her.

I opened the door, take out my suitcase and did everything in it what I saw, clothes, make-up, some photos, passports, shampoo, earphones, chargers.

I left my apartment and walked to my car. My head was so full of thoughts and feelings that I didn't feel a thing... I didn't know what to feel. Maybe it was the shock that made me feel like that. I should have gone immediately, Jeremias changed my mind at the last moment, no German did, like always. Everything hurts. I need to go. Tears were streaming down my face.

I stepped in and the last I saw was German running around the corner, but I drove further and further... never wanting to see his face again.

I drove to the airport and took the first and best ticket to Paris, it was the best place I could go. I loved that place, so that would be the best place where I could feel home the fastest. I dried my tears and tried to hold them back.

As the plane was boarding and I was standing in the line, someone called my name...

It was Pablo.

'Angie!'

I turned away, I loved him but I just couldn't stay here. This place have only caused me pain and my best friend would understand that.

'Angie! Please don't leave!' I walked away but he pulled me back and took my arm.

'Angie, you can't run away from it.'

'Pablo! Let me! This is for the best, I can't stay here either.'

'Angie, I am begging you.'

'If you loved me, you would let me go.'

'I love you and I understand what you are trying to do but this isn't going to work Angie, it will haunt you forever. Especially now you haven't talked about it with German, you have to talk about with him before you can move on. I know you won't be able to do that in Paris, then I will let you go... But Angie... think of Violetta.'

'No, the best thing is that I don't know what he would have said otherwise. He doesn't love me and I don't need another 100 confessions of that. He is going to marry tomorrow and Esmeralda can take care of Violetta. I will always be there for her and I will call her later but she likes Esmeralda too and she will be fine.'

It was time for me to board and I turned around, leaving Pablo with a shocked face. He really thought he was able to convince me to stay, but he wasn't.

I was sitting in the plane and I cried, I was the only one in the row so I was able to fall alseep properly as I had 3 seats to the right for myself alone. I turned of my phone, seeing I had 8 missed calls of German and 5 from Pablo including some texts from German, Pablo and even Violetta.

'Angie. Please call me, we need to talk this through, I want to explain it.'  - German

'Angie, can you please answer and tell me where you are.' - Pablo

'Angie... please, please, please call, I don't want us to end like this.' - German

'Angie, I just heard what happened, and I understand that you are angry with dad. I, myself, am also a bit angry. But please sort this out with him. If you can't, then take your time. I love you.' - Violetta

'Angie, I am so sorry. Come back. Don't leave.'  - German

'I love you best friend, never ever forget that. I am going to miss you.' - Pablo

'Angie, I just heard that you took the first plane to Paris. I know this is maybe for the best for you. I wish you all the best. I love you and I miss you already.' - Violetta

I cried even harder while reading them.

I am glad Violetta wished me all the best, because that means that she understands it and that it would be easier to cope in Paris without her being by my side. Then I fell asleep.

When we landed, I immediately called Violetta, making sure she is okay.

'Violetta!'

'Angie, it is me...'