Now or never

Pablo stood there, leaning with his hand on the table. Looking me straight in the eye, he was serious. Very serious.

'Pablo, I can explain...'

'I thought you learnt from the last time. You broke my heart, but you didn't care enough, so you do it just again. That hurts.'

'No, no, Pablo, it isn't like that.'

'No Angie, it is like that. You are using me again... right? Against German.'

'Pablo...'

'No Angie, no. I am not going to play this with you again. Especially, now my relationship with Jackie is fragile, what if she picks it up wrong. And I am not going to be your second choice, like always.'

Tears were forming in my eyes.

'Pablo, what do you want me to say? Yes, I did it for Herman. Violetta heard my fight with Jackie and thought we were back together, and before I knew Esmeralda knew it and German walked in, and he heard it. I thought this was my only chance. Maybe I could make him jealous, and if not, I will lose him anyway. Esmeralda was threatening me to leave the house, so I said that I was moving in with you.'

'Moving in with me? Oh Angie.' He looked disappointed.

'Pablo, then what did I have to do?'

'Tell the truth for once. The reason why he pushed you away is because you lied to him. But you didn't seem to learn from it at all, because you are doing the same again. You will never get him if you are going on like this.'

'You are right, you are right. I have to tell him the truth.'

I have to do this, I have to do this. I kept telling that myself on the way home. It has been a long day, the day ended with a meeting and Pablo wished me Good Luck, which caused looks from Jackie. German asked me to come over, to show how much he respected the fact that I woke Violetta today. If I walked a bit faster, I would be able to be on time for dinner.

I walked through the kitchen door. Everyone was already sitting.

'Angie! Angie! Angie! I got some great news, can I tell her?' Violetta hugged me.

'Tell me what?' I said curiously.

'Esmeralda is going to move in with us.'

'What? Why?' I was suprised but also not.

'Aren't you happy with it?' Esmeralda looked at me with frowned eyebrows, the same as German, but German didn't have the evil look.

'I do, I do.' I lied 'I am just wondering why?'

'We work so much together and it would be unnecessarily to let her stay in the hotel. So I decided to give her the guest room.' German said.

'You decided uh.... great!' I faked a smile.

it felt like some knife was stabbed in ny heart. How am I ever going to tell him.

'So, only for business reasons?' I just had to ask him, especially after I saw them kissing.

'Only for business.' German looked at my strictly. He probably didn't want to let Violetta know anything about it.

When I was finished, I immediatley went away. 'If you don't mind, it has been a long day and I am really tired, can I stay over here?'

'Sure miss Angie!' Olga shouted.

I walked to my room. I decided to write in my diary to let out all my feelings. I almost always had it with me. Just like Violetta. Then I texted Pablo.

'I doesn't matter anymore Pablo, Esmeralda just moved in with them. I am not sure if I can do this. It is not gonna be long before they will be together.'

'Come on, Angie. Especially if it is not gonna be long, then you have to do it not. It is not or never.'

I first finished my work for the Studio and then walked to German's room, but ofcourse he wasn't alone.

'Angie doesn't seem very fond of me, especially not moving in with you.' It was Esmeralda.

'Angie is Violetta's aunt, and will always be a part of the family but right now she doesn't live in this house anymore. So she doesn't have the permission to say anything, not that she had much to say.'

I stood there with a suprised face... doesn't have much to say... I am his sister-in-law for god's sake.

'Thank you for convincing me. You are right, I shouldn't worry. You are such a great man.'

'Thank you, I am glad we met you. You are really good for us.'

'Except for Angie, she doesn't seem glad. I am sorry.'

'It doesn't matter, let's forget about Angie.'

'Okay.'

and then I heard that sound again, what I hoped for I would never hear again, their kiss.

I walked in. I was mad at Esmeralda, she was messing everything up and talking bad behind my back. It seems like I am the only one who isn't positive.

I didn't care. I hated her.

They immediately took their hands of each other.

'German, can I talk to you?' I smiled.

'Angie...'

'It is urgent.'

'Esmeralda, I will be right back. We will discuss the things further.'

'Ofcourse he will be right back... and it didn't seem like you were discussing things. Bye Esmeralda.'

Esmeralda looked angrily at me.

'Angie, what is this all about? Why are you being so rude?'

It was now or never.