A question

'Mom?'

I walked outside and my mom turned around. She hugged me.

'What are you doing here?'

Pablo suddenly stood behind me and Angelica and Pablo give each other some looks.

'What is wrong?'

'Nothing.'

'It is just that -'

'Yeah what is it? Mom, what is it?'

'Nothing. I was just worried about you and now that Violetta is here, I wanted to be close to both of you.'

'Why would you be worried about me?'

'I know why you left, Angie.'

I looked at the ground. German.

'I know. But this is for the best and I really can make this up for myself. Thank you that you both want to be here with me, but I need more time for myself, that is why I am here.'

'I am proud of you, Angie.' Pablo said. I smiled.

'Grandma!'

Violetta saw us and ran over to Angelica smiling, to give her a hug.

'What are you doing here?'

'I told  you sweetheart, I am wherever you are.'

Violetta hugged her grandma again.

The bell rang.

'I am going to walk.'

I walked off. I walked to the Eiffle Tower.

'Angie! Wait!'

First, I thought it was Pablo. I didn't stop walking. It was Julian.

'Angie! Are you alright?'

'Yeah, fine.'

'I am so sorry. I brought back the Studio while you are here trying to get away from it.'

'It is not exactly like that. It just reminds me of things I shouldn't. It was not the Studio I was trying to get away from.'

'I would really like to know what happened but I think it would be a little bit inappriopiate to ask.'

'Thanks.' I smiled. Julian was such a great guy. He really did care.

'Shall we go to some cute restaurant? I know one and the food is really good.'

I approved and Julian took my hand and run off to the restaurant. The restaurant was a little bit dark but it made it cozy. Julian was well-known because everyone said his name. Many thought I was his girlfriend.

He laughed nervously as people said that.

That made him think of the topic I guess.

'Are you and Pablo together?'

'Uhm, we kinda were. We are really good friends, but we are not meant to be together. Yeah also complicated.' I laughed.

'So you guys gave it a try but I didn't work out?'

'No, not really.'

'Why not may I ask?'

'Because... I... kinda.. loved someone else but I tried to deny that. Such a long story.'

'Do you still love that person?'

That is when I saw his face.

'Yes' I whispered.