Suprised

I didn't say anything. I started walking towards my class because I had the feeling that the convo was at his end and I didn't want them to be suspicious.

I walked in my class seeing Camilla and Fran.

'Hey girls!' I hugged them both tightly.

'Pablo, you are late.' I say as he walks in.

'Yes, I had to finish something.'

'So guys' Pablo started 'As you see, we have some visitors in the middle. This are Francesca and Camilla' He pointed at them 'And they are from the Studio just like me and they are gonna help us with the performings. Today we are going to chose the songs from the Studio to perform during the show.'

The most of the students knew the Studio and followed U-mix and they begun shouting titles.

'Stop stop stop!' I shouted.

'I am going to write down the songs I just heard on the white board and we will vote, okay?'

'Yeah good idea, Angie!'

I could see that Fran and Cam were really excited.

I wrote down Vien Y Canta, Hoy somos mas, Ser Mejor, Vor por ti, Juntos somos mas, Soy mi mejor momento and Yo soy asi. Then suddenly someone said 'Algo se enciende'.

'How do you know about that song?'

'I am love working with Violetta. I only worked with her once but she accidentally put on that song, and I loved it. She said that it is also from someone from the Studio.'

Pablo, Cami and Fran smiled at me.

'Yes, it is mine. Thanks.' I blushed.

In the end they voted for Juntos homos mas, Ser mejor and Algo se enciende because they all wanted to hear that song without knowing if they were even going to like it. I felt honoured.

As the lesson ended Pablo said 'Good work today.'

'Pablo? Is there something you want to tell me?'

'Angie..'

'Omg.'

'Huh what?'

I looked outside the classroom and Pablo followed my look. I saw someone outside in the hallway looking for my niece.