More trouble

It is Gregorio. This is wrong, so wrong. He will never shut his mouth and in no time the studio will think Pablo and I are together again and it will only cause more trouble.

'Heeeey ........ young loveeee.' Gregorio said and he immediately shut the door. Pablo pulled me out of the hug.

'Ogod.' Pablo said.

'Oh no, I am sorry Pablo, I didn't want to cause more trouble.'

'No, no, no, I will fix it.'

'My lesson will start any minute.'

'Yeah mine too, I will see you later.'

I walk to my class and see Vilu and the others.

'Angie!' Violetta shout.

'Yeah.

'Do you have to tell me something?'

'No?'

'Well, I am still convinced that you cried, and you didn't give me the chance to listen.'

I sighed. Fortunately, that is all what she is worried about now. Gregorio didn't spread the rumours yet. 

'Vilu, I really didn't cry.'

'You sure?'

'Yeah!'

'WHO THE HELL TO YOU THINK YOU ARE?' I turned around, seeing Jackie there standing with a red face.

'Jackie, Jackie, Jackie...' I tried to calm her down. Gregorio ofcourse told her first. He knew Jackie would be so mad, that she didn't mind if she confronted me infront of all the students.

'You are such an hoe, did you know?'

'What? You call me a hoe? You shouldn't be so jealous, you don't let any girl near Pablo. You ruin all his friendships. And you really shouldn't believe everything Gregorio says, that is so naiv!'

'I don't let a lot of girls near Pablo because of girls like you, because girls like you are no good for him. Dumping him for a man and when that man dumps you, you come back!'

She was referring to German. How could she? I didn't dump Pablo, I know that I kissed German infront of the studio to keep him from seeing Violetta. And he broke up, and he was right, I felt something for German, but I never meant to hurt him. He knows that, and I know I hurted him because he was still in love with me back then, but he wanted me to be happy. I am sure of that.

'Everyone, go to your classes, they will start in 5 minutes!' Pablo came running towards his and sent all the students who were standing in a circle around us away.

'Angie, Jackie, to the teacher's lounge now!'

I looked at Pablo, a bit concerned and still mad because of the confronting with Jackie.

'Pablo... I can't believe you!' Jackie immediately started.

'I thought you were over her, done with her. But you send me away and go hugging and kissing her.'

'What is so wrong with a hug, Jackie? And he didn't kiss me. You should have a little bit of faith in Pablo, and believe him when he says that he is over me. I am going to leave now. I am sorry, this isn't something I can solve.' I leave the teacher's lounge. I would call Pablo later to ask him if everything was alright. I walked towards my class. Everyone was chatting and sitting in groups.

'Hey class, I am sorry for the delay!'

'Is everything alright, Angie?' Fran asked.

'Nothing to worry about!' and I smiled.

Vilu looked at me a bit worried.

I let everyone sing the song they prepared.

When classes ended, everyone left, and when everyone was gone, Violetta came back.

'Are you sure everything's alright?' She asked.

'Yeah, yeah.' I smiled

'So Pablo broke up with Jackie and came back to you and now Jackie jealous! Omg Angie!'

'No Violetta!'

'Was that man she talked about dad?'

'No, no, no.... yeah.'

'Angie, I understand you, but I think he is over you and is in love with Esmeralda. But you know what .... what does it matter? You are with Pablo now and also over dead, so everyone is happy together now!'

Before I could say anything, she hugged me tightly.

If German thinks I am over him, he will totally go for Esmeralda.