The cooperation

'NOOO ANGIE!' Violetta screamed. She screamed it before I could do anything, before I could hang up.

'You are both adults, so solve it like adults. Running away from it, doesn't solve the problem. '

'Angie, she is right. Let's talk.'

Violetta left and closed the door of her room.

'I.. I can't.' I felt my tears coming up.

'I am so sorry that I lied to you, that I hurt you. I should have realised that you still had feelings for me. And when I heard it as Jeremias, I wanted to know every feeling you felt because I wanted to help you get over me. But I only hurt you even more with that ....'

'I don't know what to say...' and I really didn't. I wanted to kiss him and hug him but I wasn't there and he was engaged.

'I don't know if I can forgive you.'

'I am not sure if I can forgive myself either, Angie. But we both got to move on. I closed that chapter. It wasn't supposed to work between us.'

'Because you never actually gave it a try. But whatever, you are going to marry.'

'Angie..' He looked at me sadly and that is when I ended the call. Because that look made me want to forgive him and I didn't want forgive him but I know I would.

That evening, I didn't make dinner because I wasn't hungry at all, again.

I went to sleep but before I walked to my bed I looked in my drawer to find a picture of German and me. I took it with me to bed and hugged it, falling asleep with that photo in my arms.

I wasn't in the mood to go to the Music Makers. Some people from the Studio will arrive but I had got no idea who.

I took my papers and walked off to the MM Studio. I saw people from U-mix filming and interviewing some students. I hide myself because they would probably recognize me.

'ANGIE. ANGIE. IS THAT YOU.'

I turned around, knowing that voice. It was Rafa.

'Hey Rafa!'

'ANGIE.' He lifted me.

'Rafa, can you please let me go.... not everyone over here has to know that I work here.'

'But you have to be seen my dear, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.'

'No, Rafa, no, no, no.' I was hysterically waving with my hands, trying to make it clear to him.

People from U-mix were approaching us.

'So Rafa, I see you already met someone.'

I runned really fast. Everybody from the Studio could see me, and I wasn't in the mood for a call from Pablo wanting to suddenly come over.

I wasn't even sure if the teacher's lounge was safe. But I was craving for a cup of tea. I first listened a bit at the door, walking by when I stopped.

I recognized another voice, but I knew this one a lot better. Pablo. Oh no.

I eavesdropped a bit.

'This will be the programm.' Julian said.

'It is going to be an amazing and very interesting project.' Pablo said.

'You have no idea how excited I am. I was already excited when a former employee from your school applied and she is amazing.'

'She?' I heard Pablo asking with a suprised and shocked voice.

'Yes her name is...'

but Pablo cut him off.

'Angie.'

'Yes, do you know her?'

'We are friends.' I heard how hard it was for him to say friends, just friends.

'You must be the one she reminded when she saw me then! She said she misses you.'

'So you said she workes here?'

'Yes I work here... but I am not sure if I will any longer.' I walked in.

Pablo walked towards me and I hugged him. 'I am so sorry.' I whispered.

'I am sorry, Julian. I am just not sure if I can be confronted with the Studio again. It is such a long story.'

'We can make sure that U-mix leaves you alone and that you can just do your job.'

'Okay, that would be fine. The Studio brings back a lot of memories and a huge history and I have to let that history go but as long as I get reminded of it every time it is just not going to work for me.'

'Okay, I understand, I will arange that. We don't want to lose you.'

He walked out of the doors and winked at me.

'Are you two dating?' Pablo asked with a bit of a jalousy tone.

'No.' I said immediately, hoping I could convince him fully and that he wouldn't doubt me.

'Angie, there is something you need to consider...'

'What?'

'Violetta, she is with us.'

I started to panic, Violetta probably would have told me if German didn't interrupt us yesterday. German. Wait, German is on his honeymoon with Esmeraaaldaaaa, he won't bother me. But he would never let Violetta go alone?