Apologize

It was a voice, his voice.

'German, I don't want to talk to you.'

'You don't but that doesn't mean we don't need to.'

'I don't care.'

'You do care, Angie. I know you longer then today.'

'No, you said it yourself. You don't know me and you don't want to know me.'

'I do, I do want to know you.'

'Stop lying to me! I am tired of it. You always shut me out, you don't care about me.... *I whispered* .. after you found out the truth you started to treat me differently. Nothing I did was right into you eyes, you just left me and left it. You acted like nothing ever happened and that hurts, and now you are too late to apologize. I am done. I wish you a happy life and a great wedding day and honeymoon. And if I find out anything happens to Violetta and it is Esmeralda's fault, you will never see her again.'

I hung up on him. I took a taxi and I went to my favourite hotel, not far away from the Eiffle tower. I have been there so many times that they knew my name.

'Hey Angie! Didn't expect you to be here, the schools don't have vacantion left.'

'Hey Julia! No I know, but I just needed a few days off.'

'So you haven't found your niece yet?'

'I did, I did.' The thought of Violetta made me happy but also made me want to cry.

'She is so beautiful but the home situation was getting too complicated so I left.'

'Forever?'

'I don't know yet, I just can't go back. Can I get a room.'

'Yeah sure, just the ussual?'

'Yes please.' I gave her my credit card and got it back with my roomkeys. 'Thanks.' I said.

'Are you looking for a job?'

'Yes, you have anything in mind?'

'You are a music teacher right?'

'Yes.' I smiled at the thought of the Studio. I am gonna miss that place, I was already missing it.

'They are looking for a music teacher at a music school? I think the concept is much like were you used to work. It is a few miles from here, just out of town.' She took out a map and gave the place a dot. She handed it to me.

'Thank you so much.' I took my luggage and went to my room.

'Good luck, Angie!'

I smiled and took the elavator.

The last time I took an elavator, I fought with German. German. Jeremias. German. I was exaggerating things back then, but now he finally knows better. But it is too late, he was going to marry Esmeralda today, in about one hour...

I fell in love with a man, when I was getting over him I became to like another man, the same.

I let myself fell on my bed and closed my eyes. Thoughts were running through my head when my phone went.

It was Pablo.

'Pablo, I am not really in the mood to talk.'

'I need you, Angie.'

'What are you trying to say?'

'What I couldn't say at the airport. I broke up with Jackie.'

'Why?'

'Because I love you. You are the love of my life, I can't get you out of my head. You mean everything to me.'

'Pablo... I...' I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say. He was still in love with me, but I thought and hoped a little that Jackie took that away, changed his mind.

'I am so sorry that everything had to go this way, I just can't take it anymore.'

'Because of German. Angie, I don't get why you love him so much, look at what he has done to you.'

'It isn't your choice.'

'So you still love him?'

'Yeah, but that is why I am here, to get over him.'

'Angie, do you want to try again? With me? Please?'

'No Pablo, I can't, not now, not again. I can't hurt you again.'

'But I hate seeing you hurt.It breaks my heart. You deserve so much better.'

'I ... Pablo I really have to go.'

I didn't know what to say, nor what to do. Now I hurted also my best friend.

'Angie, I love you.'

'I know, I love you too, but not like that. I gotta go.'

I hung up.

I took out the map to walk through Paris off to the look-alike studio.

It looked pretty amazing and it made me feel homesick, but maybe I will get used to it really soon and then it will just be like home. It was called The Music Makers, though they also gave dance classes and all.

There was a reception and I asked where I could apply for the singing teacher. She pointed me to some kind of teacher's lounge just like in the Studio. I knocked on the door.

A man with black hair and clear blue eyes opened the door, he was pretty handsome.

'Hi I am Angie! I would like to apply for the job as music teacher!'

'Woah that is fast! I am Julian!'

'I moved, and I was looking for a job. I used to be a music teacher at Studio On Beat, in Buenos Aires.'

'Isn't that the place who cooperates with U-Mix?'

'Yes it is!'

'Omg!' He seemed so excited that it made me laugh.

'What is so special about it?'

'Well, many students over here see it as a inspiration, and now we have their music teacher here. That would do a lot of good to The Music Makers and to the Students.'

'I am glad.'

'Come on in, and we can talk about it.'

When I walked out of the doors, I smiled. I got the job, everyone was so full of enthusiasm, that it made me feel lots better. I met people who thought I did a great job, instead of the contrary.

I took out my phone and texted Violetta, I texted her about the wedding, I didn't want to because it indirectly implied German also.

'Hey sweetheart. How are you doing? How was the wedding.'

'Angieeeeeeeee. I miss you so much. The wedding went well, even though it hurted that you weren't there. You are a part of our family.'

I smiled because I could hear Violetta's voice in my head saying my name.

They were now officially together, and nothing could change it.