The Final - troubles

The 2 days went by and today was the day of the show. I still didn't know what I should do with German, I loved him so much but I hate the troubles.

Violetta decided to stay with her dad in his hotel to give me the space I needed.

My alarm clock went early. I loved to go early the show's stage so I could help my students with their preparations, they said I made them less nervous.

I took my red car and drove the show's stage. It reminded me of the Studio's last show, when I thought Violetta left to Qatar, but he changed his mind, by my doing... also troubles.

I entered and was greeted by Antonio.

'Angie!'

'Antonio! Why are you here?'

'To see my lovely students performing! And if there would be any press, I should be there too, at least, that is what Pablo thought.'

'He is right. It would do the students good, it is really good to see you here.'

'The same counts for me. Angie, I don't know why you left, I think Pablo has his reasons for that but that doesn't mean the Studio doesn't need you. You were one of our best teachers. I want to ask you to come back if you like? I don't want to rush anything.'

'Antonio... I can't answer it now, but I think I will have an answer tonight.'

If I go back to Buenos Aires, I would never doubt wanting my old job back.

'Take your time!'

'Antonio!'

It was Julian.

'Hey Julian!' Julian looked really excited.

'I feel so honoured to meet you in reallife.' and Julian let out a nervous laugh which sounded pretty cute.

'Ah you shouldn't be! It is just me!' and Antonio and Julian shook hands.

'Nati! Can you help me?' It was Nati.

'Of course!'

I was helping Nati with her makeup when Violetta entered the room. She shared it with Nati.

'Angie!' She shouted.

'Hi sweetheart! How are you doing?'

'Great!'

'You seem happy, something happened?'

'I am just really happy to see you.'

I loved her so much, she was so amazing.

I hugged her.

Camilla and Fransesca came in.

'Can we borrow, Angie?'

And like that, I was running from the one dressingroom to the other all the time, helping the girls with everything they needed.

When the show was about to begin, Pablo and I took a seat on the first row.

'They will do great!' I said.

'Yes they will.' He smiled but it immediately changed into a worried look.

'Pablo, I am fine, enough.'

'If you say so.' and he stared at me for a few minutes to check me out.

'The show is beginning.' I said and laughed. He looked back to the stage.

Violetta began the first chords of the first song.

Every one was already clapping, but there was one person shouting really hard, I turned around because I recognized the voice.

It was Olga.