Impossible love

'Jade!' I shouted. 'What are you doing here?'

'I heard that that little angel had an accident, and I wanted to support German now she is going to die.'

'How do you know about the fact that Violetta had an accident? and she is not going to die. German is fine, you can go!'

I walked to the reception desk, I was a bit too early so I needed permission to go see Violetta.

'Hey, I know I am a bit early, but can I go visit Violetta Castillo, I am-'

'I am soon going to be her stephmother.'

'Jade! German cancelled the wedding. He is going to marry Esmeralda.'

'ESMERALDA! NO NOT HER, THAT LIAR.'

'Why would she be a liar?'

'Hey I am the fiancee of the father of Violetta. Can I see her?' Esmeralda suddenly stepped in and pulled us away.

'Mrs Esmeralda. Yeah sure, you can see her.' The woman said behind the desk, looking confused at us.

'I am her aunt, can I please see her.'

'No not for an hour, you are one hour too early.'

'She is my family, why would you allow Esmeralda then, she isn't even family. And I was here first.'

'I want to see my German!' Jade was acting like a child.

I didn't wait for a response. The woman was so focused on the dumb acting of Jade and I slipped away and went to Violetta's room. And when they found out I was gone I was so far away that I couldn't hear them calling my name.

I walked in.

I saw German and Esmeralda sitting on Violetta's bed. She smiled.

'Angie!'

'Hey Sweetheart! Esmeralda! Where was that all about?'

'I have my connections.'

'Then why couldn't you let me also in?'

She didn't answer. I shut my mouth, I wanted to shout at her, because I knew she was keeping my away from Violetta on purpose but I saw Violetta smiling and I didn't want to make a scene.

'Then what happened?' German asked after a few minutes when nobody had said anything.

'Nothing. Jade was here and she was making a scene and they didn't let me through but they let Esmeralda. It doesn't matter.'

I think German thought the same about it and didn't say anything. Or he just said nothing because he thinks Esmeralda is an angel. Urgggh.

'I made sure that you still can participate in the show, I talked to Antonio.'

'Thank you Angie! I was so afraid.' Violetta's eyes sparkled out of happiness. I loved to see my niece happy, it meant so much.

'No need to worry anymore.' I smiled.

Esmeralda started singing 'Hoy somos mas'. German smiled and looked at Esmeralda with so much love. It made me a bit sad. Violetta sang with her. After they were done Esmeralda said 'Well I have to go.' She gave German a kiss and left. German shouted 'I love you' behind her. It sounded so perfect.

I was about to leave and said goodbye to Violetta when German asked me if he could talk to me in the corridor.

'Angie... I don't know what happened between you and Esmeralda but it didn't seem fair.'

'For me I hope? She didn't help me...'

'Well, maybe she couldn't-'

'German, save me your excuses. I don't care. Marry whoever you want to marry. But I will never leave Violetta's side and everyone who wants me to, is my enemy.'

I left with tears in my eyes.

The next morning I looked forward to seeing Jeremias. I parked my car on one of the teacher's parking places at the same time as him.

'Goodmorning Angie!'

I smiled 'Morning!'

'You slept well?'

'Could be better. You?'

'Good. You want to talk about it?'

'It is just that someone I love is going to marry a person from which I am sure is not the person she says she is. I don't want him to see hurt. He has been hurt so many times. He deserves so much better.'

'Are you in love with him?'

'Yeah, but I know I have to stop my feelings because if he will be married, it will only hurt even more.'

'Why don't you tell him?'

'That I love him? I can't. It is a very complicated story. He is my brother-in-law.'

I heard him gasp.

'I know, it sounds incredibly strange and I don't want you to think that I am weird. I just couldn't stop my feelings. But when he learned that we were practically brothers and sisters, he shut me out. He had feelings for me too... but I ruined everythings. I wish I could change the time.'

'It sounds like some kind of impossible love. Loving each other but not meant to be. I feel sorry for you.'

'Something like that yeah.'

We walked through the Studio doors.

Pablo came running towards me.

'Angie! Emma is here for you!'

'Thanks Pablo. Well I have to go, Jeremias. Thanks for listening.'

I gave him a big smile and left to my class where Emma was waiting, Pablo walking behind me.

It felt good talking to him.

'What was that all about?' Pablo asked.

'I don't know it anymore, Pablo...'