A follower

'German! German! Wait, please!'

'I don't get you Angie. You said that you weren't with Pablo, but you were and still are!'

'I am not! German, listen to me, I can explain.'

'No Angie. This time YOU played enough with my heart.'

'You really love her? Then let her explain or do you want to get rid of her and you finally found an excuse?' Pablo walked towards us and looked at German angrily.

'Go away, Pablo, you got her.. why interferring with us? Oh yes because Angie likes it so much.'

I couldn't believe he was saying things, the tears streamed down my face.

'You want to know why, German? Because you mean everything to her and I can't stand the fact knowing you could hurt her every day while she could be happy with me! But she never loved me like she loved you and I was the one kissing her not she.'

'But she kissed you back.' German was looking a bit mad also but he was mostly shocked because he might was wrong.

'You know her, she isn't someone who wants to break someone's heart. She sees me as her best friend, and she doesn't want to break my heart. And probably it came so unexpected that she kinda froze.' I looked with a thank-you look at Pablo. He saved me because he he cares more about my happiness than his, since he could have totally ruined it between German and me.

'I am sorry.' German whispered.

'I will leave you two alone.' and Pablo went.

'You should have trusted me, German.'

'I am sorry.'

'I would never cheat on you, if you can't trust me, I don't want to go on with this relationship.'

'I know you won't and I can't say much about cheating as I am still married with Esmeralda. I only want to be with you.'

'Did you already spoke to her?'

'Yes, I think she is suspecting something because of last night. It didn't seem like I really convinced her. Hmm.'

'When are you going to tell her?'

'As soon as possible, but I think it is so cruel since we are on our honeymoon.'

'She drove us apart German. Don't you see it? I don't even think she really loves you, and by the way, you didn't really spend much time together seeing it is your honeymoon.'

'I am driving you two apart? Seems like you drive us apart?'

It was Esmeralda... fortunately she didn't hear the whole conversation.

'Come on German. Let's go... if I had known she was here, I would have never chose this as our honeymoon place. She doesn't wish the best for y-'

'Keep your mouth shut Esmeralda. I only want the best for him, that is why I went on the second place.'

'Why did you go on the first place?'

'Because I couldn't stand seeing him marry such a bitch like you because he can get so much better but if he is happy.'

'Of course he is happy.'

'Esmeralda. Did you really tell Angie to leave the house?' German said.

'No, why would I?'

'Because you knew I loved Angie, and also the other way around.'

She said nothing.

'You lied to me, and why would I want to be with someone why sends away one of the most important people in my life and Violetta's?'

'She only wants you for your money!' Esmeralda shouted

Now I really got mad.

'How could you say that? They are my family! I don't care about money, I only care about them. If I cared about the money I wouldn't have left in the first place. And besides I am independent from everyone since I have my own job, I don't even need money.'

'Esmeralda.. I think we have to end our relationship...'

'DON'T SAY THAT. I WON'T GO THROUGH WITH THAT. DON'T THINK I WILL LEAVE IT WITH THIS.'

'You do whatever you want, I will send the divorce papers to your attornety.'

German grabbed my hand and took me with him.

'Are you sure you want this?'

'I don't want and need anything else.'

He stopped and pulled me in, he put his hands on my face and kissed me passionately.

'I love you miss Carrara.'

'I love you more.'

He kissed me again, but I broke off very fast.

'My lesson is about to start.'

'Okay! Let's run!' We ran like children to the Music Makers and we laughed. He stopped on the way to buy me a popcorn caramel apple.

We passed through the doors hand in hand.

'I guess everything is alright.' Pablo walked towards us.

'Pablo, I owe you an apology, I was hurt and I want to thank you for taking care of Angie when I hurt her, and I promise you I will never hurt her again.'

German said. I smiled. German knew Pablo meant a lot to me and he wanted to stop the fight between them.

'As long as you don't hurt her and as long as you make her happy it is alright. I want her to be happy and she wants you. It is her choice and I accept it.'

German pulled out his hand and Pablo shaked it.

'I wish you guys a lot of luck.' Pablo said and walked away.

'Pablo! I love you, you know that right?'

I walked towards him and hugged him from beyond and give him a kiss on his cheek.

'I know that. I am glad you are finally alright.' He smiled.

'Dad!' Violetta saw her dad and hugged him. 'What a suprise to see you here.' She said sarcastically.

'Violetta.' He said severely. 'Angie and I-'

'will never be together!'

Esmeralda walked in and kissed German very strongly. She followed us.