Hidden

I woke up and everything was right. German had his arms around my waist. I turned around and put my hand on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat, I felt how his heartbeat touched my hand. I snuggled my head in his chess. German stiffed but relaxed when he saw me. He held me closer.

'Good morning sweetheart.' He put some hair behind my ear. He looked into my eyes and smiled. He took my face with his hands and kissed my lips.

I heard a knock...

what was it?

It was on the door.

I threw a look on the clock.

It was late. Oh no. I am too late for the Music Makers.

'Angie! Are you there?' It was Violetta.

'Angie!' German looked at me.

'What are we going to do now?' German whispered.

'Stay here. Violetta, wait a second.' I dressed myself really fast and closed my roomdoor.

I opened the frontdoor.

'I am so sorry, I am late I know. I overslept.'

'I know but dad still isn't back.'

I had to do like I didn't know what she was saying. She never told me her dad was here also.

'Your dad is here? Maybe he is been up really early, because he went on with some business. I think you shouldn't worry-'

'Angie, you don't get it. You damn good know how dad is, it is nothing for him. He always let know where he is.'

'He is an adult and-'

'I am not going to let you lie for me Angie.'

German stood in the door opening.

I took my head in my hand, shaking my head 'no'.

'Dad? but what? what are you doing in Angie's room?'

'Violetta, I know. Nothing happened. Angie and I just talked things through, and we talked for so long that we were tired. Angie slept on the sofa and I in her bed, it is not what it looks like, and it was so late that Angie needed her sleep, that is why she is late.'

Violetta looked suspiciously at us. Her head went from me to German and back.

'Didn't you need any blankets, Angie? I don't see them.'

Violetta was smart, she was going to see through this.

Before I or German could say something, Violetta did.

'Guys. I don't know what happened and I don't wanna know. It is none of my business and you will figure out things and make the decisions which are the best for you.'

Violetta said this but I knew she was going to hear me out.

'Violetta. I don't want you to say anything to Esmeralda. I will do that myself.'

'Sure. Angie I will wait for you outside. See you in 10! Love you dad!'

She winked at me and walked out.

I closed the door and I heard her giggling in the corridors.

'Come here.' German said and I walked to him. He grabbed my waist and I stood in front of him. I loved when he grabbed my waist.

'German-'

'Look, I am not sure how I am going to do this but what I am sure of, is that I want to be with you, and that is all that counts. I will break up with Esmeralda.'

'You mean divorce? You guys are married, remember?'

'Ohyeah. I forgot.'

I lauged. 'You are such a bad husband.'

I walked away to make some breakfast.

'Angeles Carrara.'

'You never call me by my whole name, and I rather have it like that.'

He tickled me, and I couldn't get any breath. I laughed so hard that there was no noise. I run away but he run after me and his grip was so tight and strong that I couldn't get away.

'I really have to get ready.'

'Not before you kissed me.'

I kissed him.

'Angie! Your 10 minutes are almost do- omg!'

I broke the kiss immediately but she caught us in time. I blushed and looked at the floor.

'I will just go- bye!'

'What now?'

'She won't say anything, she will keep it hidden.'

'I hope so. I am going to brush my teeth and do my hair and take my breakfast with me.'

'Do it then I will finish your breakfast.'

I walked to the bathroom. He was so cute.

I was done very soon and he was waiting for me having some toasts in his hand and a cup of tea how I like it. I kissed him on his cheek and I took my car this time.

'I love you!'

'I love you more!'

By the time I arrived, Violetta also arrived.

'So what happened?'

'I thought you said it wasn't any of your business.'

'Oh Angie of course it is, you knew I was joking.'

'I do.' I laughed.

'So are you going to tell me?'

'No.'

'But Angie...'

'No excuses madam.'

'You kissed.'

'I know what happened.'

'What happened?' Julian and Pablo came walking towards me.

'Nothing, bye Vilu!'

'Angie you are late!' Pablo said.

'I am sorry Pablo, that is my fault, but still you are even with that really late.'

Julian said

'Why would that be your fault?' Pablo said.

'Angie and I had a date yesterday.'

Julian said.

'No, we didn't, sorry Julian.'

I could see right through Pablo and he was standing on the edge of crying.

'I was kidding, we only shared some dinner, but it became late.'

'Oh hahahahahahahahhahaha.' Pablo laughed sarcastically.

'Angie, our lesson starts.'

'Yeah let's go.'

When we were out of his hearing reach, Pablo tried not to shout.

'You kissed him?'

'Who?' I looked shocked.

'Julian?'

'Oh..no.'

'Then, who?'

'No one.'

'I heard you talking with Violetta, Angie and I see that you are hiding something from me.'