Tomorrow

I saw that German pushed Esmeralda's body away from his but Esmeralda was holding German's head with both hands and I could see that he was afraid that he could break his neck if he pulled away also his head.

German was trying to remain calm.

'For the fact that you are here, I assume that you have the divorce papers with you.'

He came back to me and laid his arms around my waist.

'Angie! Did you see that! He kissed me! He still loves me! He loves me more than you.' Esmeralda screamed at me.

'She knows that is not true.' German and Pablo said at the same time.

'What is going on here?' Julian came walking towards us.

'Nothing, just some family problems.' Pablo said.

'Esmeralda.' Esmeralda took out her hand to shake Julian's, she was acting innocent now.

'Can you do this outside?' Julian looked at me.

'So this is where you work Angie?' Esmeralda said in a sneeky way.

'Yes, Angie works here.' Julian said.

I had hoped he didn't confirm that and suddenly Esmeralda walked off, but before that she said:

'I am so sorry guys, to interrupt you, this wasn't really an appriopate way. Just leave it.'

I didn't believe a word from what she said.

We all stood there in some kind of trance.

'Hey! The lessons are about to start! Violetta! Angie! Pablo!'

Julian cried.

'I know.' German gave a kiss on my forehead and walked away.

Violetta joined me.

'How did it all happen?'

'We just talked about everything and then your dad kissed me.'

'But he really loved Esmeralda, I don't get it.'

'Esmeralda kept me away on purpose. She knew I would eventually.'

'She trapped you.'

'Kinda.'

'I am sorry, Angie.'

'It is alright. We are finally one family. Forget about it.'

'Vilu, can you take over Angie's lesson? I need to talk to her?' It was Julian. I walked with him to his office. I closed the door.

'What the hell was that all about?'

'I... '

'I didn't know you had a boyfriend.' He looked a bit hurt.

'It is really complicated but yes he is my boyfriend and his ex is still doing really difficult.' I didn't know what to say.

'Look, Julian. I will only stay here until the show, then I will go back to Buenes Aires again with my family. I am sorry. I really loved it over here and thank you for everything.'

'I understand why Rafa Palmer has this thing for you.' He hugged me and left.

I didn't realise that he might had feelings for me. Poor Julian. Another person I hurt by being with German, first Pablo. What will my mum say?

I go back to my lesson.

That night German and Violetta slept at my apartment. German in my bed and Vilu at the couch.

I woke up seeing some big brown eyes staring at me.

'Goodmorning beautiful.' He tucked some hair and put it behind my ear.

'Hey!' I smiled. I never felt so happy and alive before. This was the best way to woke up, today, forever.

'I am gonna make you some breakfast!'

I changed and walked with him.

'Guys. I resigned. I am going with you back to Buenos Aires. Once we are done with the show here.'

Violetta screamed 'Yeey', and German kept staring at me with a shocked face.

'Now you are saying this, I really feel like everything is complete.' He picked me up and spun me around.

'I love you.' He whispered in my ear.

I went to Violetta who sat back at the couch and hid myself in her blanket and put on the TV.

The commercials were mostly about the show. It looked so amazing.

'I can't wait.' Violetta said.

Someone knocked on my door and German opened it.

'Mr. Castillo?'

'Yes that is me. What can I do for you?'

'Here are the wedding papers.'

'I had expected divorcing papers.'

'But your wedding with mss. Esmeralda is tomorrow?'